x AJ Ramos x

This is for @-stanton !!!
-
I hope you enjoy this!!!!!!
------

I was currently sitting on my couch, waiting for my best friend, Gisele to come over to hang out with me. We hadn't seen each other in such a long time. We talk online all the time, but we stopped hanging out in real life ever since she tried to set me up with AJ Ramos, yes the Marlins pitcher. I've told her many times that I didn't want a life where I date someone famous when I know that all they'll do is break my heart. She doesn't think that will happen just because she's dating Giancarlo Stanton, but I've reminded her that everyone is different. Plus, I just get vibes from AJ that he's that type of person.

A few minutes later I hear the doorbell ring. I got up to answer it and as soon as I opened she flew in and took me in her arms. "I missed you so much, Ellie!" "I missed you too, Gisele, but what are you doing with all of this stuff. I thought we were just hanging out." She had a bag with a bunch of clothes in it and I had no idea why. "About that, I bought two tickets for us to see the Marlins. They're right behind the home dugout. You have to come." "Why would you do that. You know exactly why I don't want to go." "We don't have to focus on that. I just want to have a good time with best friend. Is that too much to ask?" "Find, but I'm not talking to him after the game." "Deal."

As we pull up to the park, I started to get and uneasy feeling. I knew that by the end of the night I would have to talk to him. We were already going to be going into the clubhouse after the game because of Gisele and Giancarlo, it was bound to happen.

It was currently the top of the ninth inning. Being the closer, AJ walks out on the field to try to save the game. He pitched an easy 1-2-3 inning. They ended up winning against the Phillies 10-3.

As soon as we walked into the clubhouse, I saw AJ. I've never seen him in real life before and let me tell you. I've never seen someone that attractive, but I knew I couldn't let that get to my head. I knew I couldn't date him.

"Who are you eyeing, Ellie?" I knew Giancarlo was just teasing me, but my stomach started turning and my cheeks turned red when he said that. "Oooh, did Ellie finally realize that she likes AJ?" Gisele said. Oh my god, I can't believe I'm doing this to myself.

The next thing I knew AJ was walking over to me, Gisele, and G. As soon as that happened G spoke up, "I think you two deserve some alone time."

"So, it's Ellie right?" "Yeah. I'm really sorry about those two, they can be embarrassing sometimes." "You don't have to apologize. I've been teammates with G for a while now. I'm sorry that this is the way we have to meet. I would've rather met on our own, not with the help of them, but I'm just glad that we finally got the chance to meet." "Yeah me too." The. There was an awkward moment of silence. I knew this would happen. "So, Ellie, I was wondering if maybe you would like to go out with me sometime?" "Of course AJ! I would love to." "Alright then, let's get out of here."

----------
I hope you enjoyed this!!!!!!!!! I honestly had no idea what I wanted this to be when I was given the scenario, but I really liked how it turned out!