x Aaron Judge x

This is for Zoe!!!

---I hope you enjoy!!---

|||

***Aaron's POV***

It was 6 hours until the game starts, but I wanted to go up to the stadium early because I wanted Zoe to meet my teammates. Zoe and I have been best friends since we were in kindergarten. I have secretly liked her more than a friend for a while, but I'm too scared to ruin our friendship. Since I'm now in the majors, I thought it would be a good time to let her meet my team and show her around the clubhouse. We would always obsess about baseball when we were little kids, so I know she will love this.

"Come on Zoe! We have to be down to the stadium in 30 minutes." Right as I said this, she came down the stairs of my apartment, looking as beautiful as always. She's not even dressed up and she still looks amazing. She must have noticed my staring because the next thing she said made me so embarrassed. "Hey, Judge, take a picture, it'll last longer." "Well, aren't you sassy this morning." "Sorry, I'm just ready to go." "Alright, then let's go."

***In the clubhouse, still Aaron's POV***

Zoe took a liking to everyone quickly, which was nice. At least I didn't have to force her to talk to anyone. She's usually really shy, but I guess she wasn't feeling shy at all today.

I was there sitting alone, while she was talking to Greg Sanchez and Didi Gregorious, two of my best friends, other than Zoe of course. She had a smile on her face the whole time, too much of a smile if you ask me. So me, being the most protective person that I know, went over to them and joined their conversation. I had to find a way to get her away from them. "Hey guys, what's up? Zoe, how you liking everything?" "I love it so much, Aaron! Thank you for bringing me!" "Of course, anything for you! Wanna go hit up the batting cages?" "Of course!"

----
I hope you enjoyed!!!!