9

Violet POV

••••••••••••••••••••••••
A week later.

Being pack warrior for a week was exactly what I had dreamed of. Everlasting training and respect , no one talks crap to you or about you. It is truly flippen amazing.

I made my way to the pack house, with my usually skip in my step. Life is good. I am still here- no life ending fight with Viola...I am pack warrior. Life is good.

Idiot northern wolves believing in stupid fairy tales.

I made my way to he pack house and up to Jace's office. He and beta Cam were both leaning over the table looking at something very deeply.

"What's up guys?" I asked.

"You didn't tell us everything about the northerners, did you?"  Cam stated as he fiddled with a paper in his hand.

I could feel my hands starting to slightly sweat, the last thing I wanted was everyone knowing I rejected my mate... or that I was rejected.

"What do you guys mean, I told you all the important deets." I laugh off.

"Well you left out the one about making a friend...really when do werewolves get married." Jace asked.

"What?" I asked, walking over the the pair and reading the invite in their hands.

To
Violet Hope Mickelson
We cordially invite you to the marriage of Pack Warrior Dave and his mate Alana Tru of BloodMoon pack.

It will be held this weekend at pack grounds. The wedding will begin at noon tomorrow.
We hope to see you there.
RSVP
🖤

I flipped the card over and on the alternate side, was a little hand written note.

"Please come for me and wear white, gold or ivory I want my bridesmaids to match me. " -Alana

My heart stinged. She wanted me to come but I didn't want to go.
She and Brie might be the only true girl friends I have, that are not with me only because of my sister or my friendship with Jace.

"So are you going to go?" Cam asked leaning over me.

I shook my head," nah, just got back you know...want to indulge more in my life here as a pack warrior."

Liar

That and the fact that I don't want to see Ian so soon..

"Oh really that's the only reason?" Cam asked, folding his hands over his chest." Or are you just not going because of the fight you and Viola had?"

I looked up at him clearly confused. How did he know?

"Viola and I are as close as you and Jace. She told me that you had a fight...it was so silly." Cam answered obviously after seeing the surprised look on my face.

I gritted my teeth." Is that all she told you?"

Cam just nodded.

I let out a laugh, it was more of a furious laugh then a happy one.

" so she never tell you how she has been pitying me for all these years. Did she not tell you how she never ever believed I could take on Sean and become pack warrior! But look at this," I pointed to the healed tattoo on my wrist." I did become one , I proved them all wrong , I proved them all wrong.." I whispered it again.