Little black dress

*Dress image doesn't belong to me*
Not edited
Violet POV

No this is too work formal!
I shrugged the black jeans off and put on a black jumpsuit...still to formal. I put on a black bra , a shear long sleeve top and some leather shorts..but as soon as I looked at myself I gave myself a hiss of disgust. Shrugging of all my clothes I sat down on the floor in my bra and undies staring at the pile of black clothes in my bed.
Why the hell do I have to wear black...
Then I remembered what Shane said...wear black.
But do I really care about he thinks off me.

Well he did help save your ass four years ago at least make a good impression. I thought to myself.

I grabbed a black dress that fit me tightly on the breast and falls to my waist before delicately falling to my mid thigh in soft pleats.

I gave my more brown then blonde hair a light toss and added another layer of lipstick before making my way out the door , not giving myself a chance too look in the mirror knowing that I would March right back and change again.
If I am going to do this.
I need to get going now.

I stared at the front of the club...how sure am I that I want to open up this can of worms. I fiddled with the bottom of my little black dress and what made me want to wear the black dress. Why did I have to listen to Shane.

Maybe cause you want to impress him after not seeing him for four years

I scoffed at the thought. He wasn't anyone special to me so much so that I have to worry about how I look, then again....he is a sexy hot alpha male that has the highly demanded wolf gene which causes him to age so slow...and now I have an added four years of aging on me.

Unconsciously I reached up and touched my face.

I should just get this over with.

I quickly sent a text to Cierra , reminding her that I was out and she must enjoy her time by her sister, before entering the club.

The first thing to hit me is the harsh heat , then the smell of alcohol and sweat. Maybe not the perfect combination but it sure gets your adrenaline pumping.

I made my way past the door , my eyes searching over the dance floor and bar..looking for him.
The song changes. The males  boo and the females groan- though secretly loving the song.

"Our Secret moments in a crowded room.
They've got no idea about me and you"

"That's quite a fetching song ....describes last night very well."

My heart rate accelerated at the sound of his voice, quickly I turned around but he wasn't there.

"Made your mark on me, a golden tattoo
All of this silence and patience, pining in anticipation"

"Maybe this singers a wolf, Golden marks come from an alpha."

I turned the other direction of the new same voice while Taylor Swift kept playing.

"My hands are shaking from holding back from"

"Why do you do this partner, why do you wear such a little black dress, I am not going to be able to keep my hands off you."

For a certain time I felt his breath at the back of my neck before it was gone again.

"Only bought this dress so you could take it off
Take it off (ha, ha, ha)"