Epilogue

Violet POV

I walk up and down the pack office, a few warriors staring at me in fear as my barefooted feet stomped past them.

"I should be out there, what's the point 18 years of training if I have to stay inside." I growled placing my hands on my small yet quickly growing stomach.

Xander friken Bloom knew this war is coming, he friken knew i wanted to fight. He sure as hell knew how much it ment to me but he just had to pop one in.

I tried my sisters phone again... but voice mail

In my mind I tried to reach out to Xander but he was still blocking me out.

"Let me go Shane! It's just a fight with some human warriors. I mean hunters. It's okay. I can handle it." I argue with the beta.

"Luna, Alpha will kill me if I let any harm come to you or to your pup." Shane looked down and gulped.
"If something had to happen to his girls while he was away, he promised to shave my fur off..."

I pushed opened the door ready to leave with full force and join my mate and sister in a fight- when Beta Shane stopped me.

"Violet- they are back."

That's the time I turned perfectly around getting a full view of my mate standing at the bottom of the stair case. His eyes closed searching the house and his clothes torn and tattered. With in a second he pulled in my scent and snapped his deep green eyes to mine sending me a look of happiness and relief before I ran down the stairs and pulled him into me. I hugged him tight before looking at his face, to the thousands of scratches that adorned it.

"What happened?" I asked shakily as Xander placed a hand in my bump causing his little girl to kick back.

"We won, they are outside, Ian wanted to see you before he left."

I turned around and walked out seeing only Ian and a very small brunette standing behind him.

"Hello Ian."

"Violet," Ian pulled me into a hug before bending down to my stomach , a gesture Alphas give to future Alphas.

"Is this her?"

Ian nodded carefully and I walked up to the pretty child.

"Hi, I am Violet." I grabbed the small girls hand and picked her up putting her on my hip. " your daddies one strong Alpha, and he will always love you and take care of you alright? But if you even need anything you must come to me okay?"

I set her down and looked at Ian, who was also a bloody mess after the fight.

"She is gorgeous,"

"Her mother was too." Both Ian and I looked at the young girl.

"Totally worth fighting for."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I bid fare well to Ian and his child and walked home. Once inside I reignited the same humming tune Xander does when he is trying to do something important.

I followed the sound towards the kitchen. And there was my handsome mate. In a pain of low hanging jeans and an apron wrapped around him while flipping pancakes in the air.

"You just came back from a war, and your flipping pancakes?" I asked standing in front of the kitchen door.

"My hero wanted it , so I had to make it." Just as he said that my oldest jumped onto me, me catching his small frame just in time.

"Hello Alec." Alec greeted me back by pushing his face in my neck turning completely away from his father.

"Or maybe I am making pancakes as an apology...."

The small boy squirmed in my hands, " yes daddy is making me pancwakes ya sway swrry because he newer let me go fwight for the peetty girl."

I rubbed my baby's back and sent him to his room with a plate of pancakes before turning to my mate.

"Thank you Xander."

I walked towards him as he put the dishes into the sink.

"I know you still not on good terms with Ian, but thank you for helping him."

"Even If my own worst enemy's child was kidnapped and I could do something about it I would, no man deserves that."

I leaned up and kissed his lips feeling my child kick in my tummy.

"I have a bad feeling love." Xander said leading me up to our bedroom.

"What?"

"Our Alec seemed to care very much bout that little Stride...doo you think.."

I gasped as realization hit.
"Well we would only know when they are eighteen...but that sounds amazing."

"I don't want to become father in laws with Ian.."

I laughed and twiddled by fingers in front of Xander, showing of my diamond wedding ring, " Your already brother in laws with his Beta and his third...why not be related to the alpha to." I tease earning a harsh kiss on my lips.

"You know if you weren't pregnant right now...."

"But I am alpha because of you." I said leaning in to kiss his cheek.

And now my life is beginning to be perfect. I was know known amongst wolves as the Luna Violet Bloom, the Blonde Archer...

8k later, 200 votes and 90 comments later and I can sadly say TBA is now closed....

Guys please leave your questions here if you still want to know anything.

Thank you all so so so much for coming with me through this journey.

This isn't confirmed just want to know from everyone...does anyone want a second book or spinoff.
Maybe chapters in diff povs

For the last time on TBA

Xoxo
PF

Btw first two chapters of "Conquering Everest" is out please go check it...

Btw Bonus chapter ahead