Bonus Chapter

Not edited!!!!!!On a personal message request..
Here is chapter (where Xander and Violet first meet ) in Xander's POV.

"Shane, tell me, do you think it is right to team up with the blue moon pack." I asked as we walked down the stairs out of my pack house.

"Well they are a large pack. But honestly I find their alpha rather irritating." Beta shane replied sending me a cocky smile.
I smirked.

"Maybe we should just over throw him as alpha and get control of his pack, that would work."

I rolled my eyes.

"His third is with my sister. I can't do that."

"Alpha! Alpha Ian and his pack is about to leave he wishes to wish you goodbye."

I nodded at the pack member and walked towards Ian, on my arrival I could properly here him arguing with another female.

Turning the corner I saw Ian and his betas mate in a heated argument.

Wait. His female Beta was not dressed like that today. Could it be? I guess the prophecy was right. They are the twins in the legend. But that legend was most probably bull made up by witches who wanted to send us down the wrong track.

"Chill alpha , I am leaving." The pretty blonde stated as she turned on her heel and got the keys out.

I almost smirked at her feisty ness, she didn't even care that Ian was an alpha.

I looked over at her again, her long legs were tanned and toned, like a true warrior , her body was lean and strong  and her face like a angel though I'm pretty sure she acted like a devil at times.

"No." I spoke out capturing both Ian's and her attention.

She looked up staring deeply into my eyes, she had green orbs like mine tho it looked more light, more brown yet the colour of her eyes were not the only thing confused as her eyes themselves looked confused at what emotion to feel as they stared into mine.

I saw confusion, fear, anger and sadness.

They don't call me the silent alpha for nothing. I don't talk much. Talking is for armatures , if I want something I get it done. I guess that's why I read people so well.

I felt Ian release some of his alpha power into the air cause a more powerful scent to leak off him, so I challenged that and let out my own power shield.

I could see that she felt it, she slowly took a deep breathe in, her eyes not breaking mine and mine not leaving hers. But don't ask me why.

She was just so captivating.

"Bow you head Violet this is Alpha Xander of Mountain Range pack. "
Alpha Ian spoke, his tone slightly less kind then I would have thought he would use when addressing females.

She bowed her head at me , before looking back into my eyes. I smirked slightly and stared deeply into hers, I know what she was doing something I do all to often. She was trying to read me. But sorry love I am not an open book.

A growl pulled her up from her day dream. Making me snap my eyes back to Ian and the rest of his pack that was  now standing adjacent to him.

"Alpha Xander , thank you for using your humble home for the meeting but my pack and I should be heading back. I need to complete my branding ceremony and then take care of the problem that has arisen."

Problem. I can't see her being a problem. But as the legend says. The twins fight on their eighteenth , they combine powers and wolves and only one survive. Back at the meeting I would have better my money on the Beta female surviving compare to the sister I don't know but now looking at the sister , I definitely would change my mind. She looks like she could put up a great fight.
I looked back at Ian before addressing him again
"Yes alpha Ian , but I should warn you against leaving her to drive alone" I know the roads out side my pack, they were filled with hunters , those not the type to take pity even on a women.
Ian held my gaze for a while, our wolves fighting for superiority, but this was my land, and an alpha always triumphs on his land.