Chapter thirteen

Oh Satan. The one.. thing I never wanted to see again, and here... it is.

    Alice Angel.

    I still remember everything. How we were once a thing, and then I began to lost interest in.. the female genitals. She told me I'd forever burn in Hell for it.. but isn't that where I am now?

    "Well. If it isn't our one and only Bendy Drew." That's not my last name.. her voice was like poison, intoxicating my hearing. "Fancy seeing you here." Her smile was obviously fake.

    "You too, Alice Asshole." I smirked, knowing she didn't like that. "Still crying over me?" She clicked her tongue.

    "As if, you-" Boris barged into our verbal fight, chuckling to lighten the atmosphere.

    "Alice, I don' reckon you've met Mickey yet," he announced. Mickey waved, smiling sheepishly.

    "Uh, heya," was all he said to introduce himself. Alice sighed.

    "Disney, right?" She asked. I don't remember her being this.. stingy.

    "Er, yeah. How'd you-"

    "I have my ways. Now, why are you here?" I grabbed Mickey's hand, glaring at Alice.

    "We are trying to get back to the main floor. Now if you could-" she gave a sharp laugh.

    "Bendy the Dancing Demon, helping someone up. You're really pushing a rule, there." I shrugged at her comment.

    "I don't care what it does to me. The objective is that he gets out." Mickey looks at me.

    "What it does to you?" He repeated. I shook my head.

    "Don't worry about it," was all I said to him. My attention returned to Alice. "Just help us out, and we'll never have to speak again. Deal?" She raised a brow, contemplating. After a while, she sighed.

    "Fine, Drew Junior. I'll help the mouse out. Only because I don't want you or him here." I held out a hand for her to shake, but she just grimaced at it. "Don't. Let's just go." Alice glared at Boris, who was just silently listening, and began walking. Boris smiled a little.

    "Well, it's good t' have ya back, Bendy. And don't you worry, we'll get out soon." He scampered after Alice, staying a few feet behind her. Now it was just me and Mickey.

    "So.. are-" my question was cut off by a pair of lips, and I couldn't help but reply to the chaste gesture. I wanted to melt to the floor, or cry of joy. Whichever came first. When he parted, the before happened. My form drooped down, my legs now just a puddle of the black substance known as ink.

    Mickey chuckled. "Come on, they'll take off without us." He held a hand out to me, which I gladly took, while I returned to my regular figure.

••••

     Hey, sorry about all the 'Oh my Satan' stuff. I just say it out of habit, due to my religion.. haha. I'm not Catholic, Christian, or anything like that. I, uh.. am a Satanist. Heh... sorry. Also, yay, update!
^~^