THE ENIGMA (7)

Olivia couldn't believe what she was watching; it had been only three days into their week-long trip and the very man she believed to have begun falling for, was there across the staircase in front of the cabin door, kissing a mysteriously familiar auburn-haired woman. She took in a huge breath, trying her hardest to keep the frustrating moisture forming in her eyes at bay. 

"A-Alexander?" Olivia stuttered out, confused and hurt. 

She heard him release a growl before pushing the woman away and pivoting on his feet to face Olivia. His bare chest glistened due to the slight light provided by the peeking sun as the sharpness of his jaw amplified with the aid of the slight glow. Olivia could see the auburn-haired woman attempt her very best to lean over Alexander to look inside, possibly to get a clear look at Olivia but Alexander's broad back obscured Olivia's petite frame from the woman.

"Go back upstairs, I'll come to you in a minute," he ordered with a gentle yet firm tone.

She stood planted in her spot, unable to move, "I-" she began but an irked glare from him shut her up and effectively willed her legs to advance to the stairs and back up to the warm room. She sat in the entirely cozy bed feeling not at all comfortable in fact, she felt like she could begin crying at any coming second.

A few beats passed when a resounding click of the room door being pulled open penetrated the silence mantling Olivia. "Let's go back to bed," was all he said before he began his walk towards her but this time she couldn't stay quiet anymore.

"No! Are you going to explain what happened down there?" she implored, tears barely held at the bay.

"Stop acting like a child; it was nothing so let's just go to bed," he murmured tiredly.

At this point, the insecurity and sorrow that was plaguing her morphed into anger, "A child!" she shrieked out turning on her feet to face him.

"I didn't mean it like that but if you're about to blow up right now then yes you're acting like one," he explained with a tired sigh ambling towards her as she began taking slow steps to the connecting balcony in the room.

She couldn't understand how she was acting like a child; she wanted to scream at him but when he stated that if she did so she'd be confirming his accusation of her being a child, she stopped and bottled all of her emotions up. She slid the glass doors open and stepped out into the cold air, taking a deep breath of fresh air.

It was only a moment before she felt his warmth behind her; he didn't bother wrapping his arms around her. He just stood there, waiting before finally speaking up. 

"Look, the woman you saw is the cabin-keeper and in the past, I've had sex with her so she decided to give me a personal welcome. She didn't know someone else was with me and now she's gone..." he tried rationalizing. He was a good liar but he couldn't believe how hard it was to lie about his soon-to-be ex-wife showing up at his doorstep with notions of reviving their marriage as his current partner stood right behind him. He let out a frustrated breath before running a hand through his mussed inky locks.

Olivia took in the information he gave her and tried to set her heart; he didn't kiss her. It was in the past. The red-head was nothing to him. She was beginning to calm down but there was still the slight pang of hurt twitching in her heart at the thought of him being with someone else. She began mulling over her decision to start such a messy relationship with her father's boss but then all of a sudden, she was pivoted on her heels as a strong force pulled her right arm. She let out a startled gasp as she crashed into a heavenly warm chest; she wanted to protest but before she knew it her lips were being attacked by a ferocious yet exhilarating kiss.

She could feel herself begin to respond as his strong arms made their way down her back until finally arriving at her ass; he gripped tight causing an illicit moan to escape her throat before he pulled her up and began carrying her petite frame inside. 

This is wrong, she thought euphorically as Alexander ripped off her shirt and descended his delicious lips onto the base of her neck whilst deftly working his warm hands to remove the abhorrent jeans from the legs she had tangled around him. All this as she arched into his muscular frame, aching for more than the steamy snippet of one of the hottest experiences of her life that the godly man was providing her.

Her arms snaked behind his neck as she pulled him up for a wet kiss, their tongues met in an ardent duel for dominance but as Alexander's calloused hands swept down to her chest, she knew she couldn't win and surrendered to the bliss her man was providing her. Subsequently, he moved his face down to her right breast, nipping, licking and massaging till she quivered with need.

He continued his pleasurable torture down to the beginning of her pubic bone, causing her to let out a breathy moan of sheer anticipation. His heated gaze found her's as he looked up, shooting her a wicked smirk before descending on to the bundle of sensitive nerves in her body. She let out a boisterous scream as the intense feelings engulfed her petite frame. He continued his onslaught for only a few expert moments and she could feel herself standing at the edge of the immense pleasure she craved but then he stopped.

She was about to cry out in protest but then she felt his engorged member at her entrance and she bit her lip, utterly ready for the glorious older man above her. He planted a delicious yet soft kiss on her lips before plunging in, both releasing a satisfied groan simultaneously. 

The only sounds reverberating within the cozy cabin were Olivia's delirious pants and Alexander's occasional roars of complete dominance. It was absolutely mind-blowing and accomplishing the arduous task of making Olivia forget all about the mysterious woman as well as relinquishing Alexander's mind from all the burdens of the vexing world, both lost in the throws of their utter passion.