THE BETRAYAL (16)

His hand tugged hard on her locks as he slammed into her from the back. His other hand wrapped tight around her throat. She shouldn't have been enjoying the pain from the sharp jolts on her scalp or the subtle burning of her trachea as she gasped to take in as much air as possible but abashedly she admitted she liked it...No well, she didn't just like it, she loved it! She had never felt such pleasure before and something inside told her she never would, not with anyone else.

He let out a deep growl and began pumping into her faster, his harmonious rhythm shattered into a jagged and rough unpredictable motion, he was close. He had allowed her to climax twice already and now as he came close to his own completion she too could feel her body responding accordingly and falling off the metaphorical cliff of pleasure with her Xander. 

He slumped on top of her after a final string of curses and a rather loud bellow of her name. Gradually, collecting himself, he rolled aside and she was just about to express her affinity of having his weight atop her when his strong arms snaked around her naked waist and pulled her in, snuggling her tiny frame into his larger one. His coarse chest hair rubbed the sensitive flesh of her back as his softening member rested close to her bottom. One leg atop hers, completely encasing her into himself. 

Xander could feel his little lover's breathing evening out, she was quickly falling into a deep sleep but he couldn't bring his body to rest. It had been too long since he'd seen her and as he ran his free hand through her unruly mocha locks when he had an epiphany of sorts; he found himself thinking about his future, a future with her, with their little children, a perfect mix of him and her. That shocked him, he had never really considered children but somehow it just felt right with Livy in his arms. 

He let out a silent huff of amusement as he thought of himself as the typical family man but then a picture of his Livy in a white summery sundress with her belly swelling with their child as she welcomed him home after a long day at work. 'That would be the most perfect life ' he thought contentedly, pulling her tiny frame closer to his.

                                                                                          -8- 

She scooped another spoon of rice Krispies into her mouth as her father urged her to hurry up in order to make it to the office in time. Olivia shot her father an annoyed glare at his daughter as she shoved another spoonful into her mouth. Letting out a tired sigh, she trudged out of the house to the car, her heart lifting at the thought of seeing Alexander again so soon despite her worn-out state.

The arrival at the office consisted of a lukewarm greeting from various employees and a few 'where have you been' which led to the subsequent superfluous coos of pity after her explanation. As she made up her way up to Alexander's floor she was just relieved to be away from the twittering workmates. 

She was a little confused to find Alexander's floor was empty, with no sign of her man whatsoever. Shrugging her worry off she made her way over to her desk and pulled out her phone. Sending Alexander a quick message asking about his whereabouts and proceeded to go over the e-mails that remained dauntingly unopened on her laptop. 

Olivia had gotten to replying to her third e-mail when the elevator 'ding' notified her of someone's arrival.