THE RENDEZVOUS (12)

His hands were on her thighs, slowly inching towards the apex that could have her undone in mere minutes. Her breath was coming out in heavy pants which were fortunately drowned out by the obnoxiously loud brown nosing taking place on the company table.

She gulped down the apple juice provided to her by the waitresses that came around every once in a while, delivering the "adults" with alcohol and her with a chilled glass of a myriad of flavoured juices. Her father sat about eight spaces away from her with her mother and evidently, she too was supposed to sit with her family according to the seating plan sent to the company employees a week prior to the event, however, weirdly enough her seat had been changed last minute by some mystical force, leaving her no choice but to sit next to the sadistic human on her right. Not that she really minded the torture he inflicted, in fact, begrudgingly she came to the realization that she craved it.

"Olivia, so tell us honestly a gorgeous girl like you can't really be single, can she?", Tom, a relatively young and recent addition to the Sirius industry questioned with a quirked eyebrow and a mischievous sparkle in his chocolate tinted eyes.

She could feel the hand on her thigh tighten as a peal of nervous laughter escaped her throat. It was evident the man in front of her was attempting to flirt with her and even more obvious was the fact that the man beside her was not at all happy with the situation. She moved her hand down to her thigh and lovingly caressed the one clutching the sensitive skin there in an attempt to assure him of her loyalty.

"Well, fortunately, I am single right now and to be completely honest that's what I need," she concluded with a polite smile in hopes of deterring the eager-eyed Tom from pursuing her. Ever.

Fortunately, that retort seemed to be the trick and Tom nodded solemnly before diverting his attention from her to another associate on his left.

She could tell Alexander was content with the reply as the tightening of his long fingers lessened a subtle bit. She breathed a sigh of relief and began playing around with the delicately arranged pieces of steak on her plate whilst Alexander proceeded to communicate with his employees in his usual nonchalant yet elegant manner.

It was a good hour or half later the dessert was placed in front of the guests, marking the end of their extremely fancy and gruellingly long five-course meal and Olivia was certainly thankful for it because of Alexander's hand, which had lit an extremely excruciating desire in her abdomen that she needed to deal with immediately.

Exchanging the pleasantries required of her when everyone was finished, Olivia ambled over to the entrance, gingerly avoiding any further contact with the dominating man next to her. She gathered her bag and coat from the maitre-de and began waiting for her parents so that they could leave because in all honesty if they didn't leave soon then she'd jump Alexander without a doubt. She was truly beginning to consider her options of sneaking away to Alexander for a few moments of relief when suddenly a rough tough pulled her into an alcove near the exit.

Before she could utter a single word her neck was tilted to the side as an assault of open-mouthed kisses rained down her nape. A shiver of pleasure shot down to her core as the mystery man expertly located her sensitive spot and began attacking it relentlessly, heating the apex of her thighs with a sweet fire.