THE REUNION (8)

Olivia sat in her bed with a melancholic sigh; she wished she was back in that cosy cabin bed with Alexander's brawny arms around her frame. She dragged her laptop from the base of her bed to her lap and began working on drafting a few standard emails from the company which she realized would come in handy for the seemingly endless requests and invitations from a plethora of organizations and individuals Alexander's professional mail account was filled with. 

The following day Olivia rose out of her bed with excited enthusiasm as she knew she would finally meet the man she had been desperately or more accurately pathetically pinning over for the last two days. It was finally Monday which came with a bittersweet feeling; for one her entire body sang with anticipation to see her lover once again yet simultaneously the fact that they hadn't spoken since those passionate days at the rustic cabin left her a little anxious. 

Olivia followed her usual morning routine with nervous trepidation. Deciding on a simple work-appropriate black dress and equally work-appropriate pumps she tied her curly locks in a high ponytail and grabbed her laptop case, ready to meet the intimidating god she worked for. 

Kissing her mother her father and Olivia climbed into his pristine yet aged Toyota and then commenced on a comfortably silent ride. Hugging her father she knew it would be the last human contact she'd have for the next six hours as soon as she stepped on that dominant man's floor.

She straightened the slight wrinkles on the bottom of her dress and stepped out of the elevator. Her skin prickled with goosebumps, and her body began to perspire slightly despite the cool temperature of the building for the life of her, she couldn't understand why her body was reacting like this at the prospect of seeing Alexander again. Immediately she headed to the kitchenette located on the floor and prepared his coffee before making her way to the glass cabin. 

She knocked twice, the coffee gripped firmly in her left hand when his baritone seeped out to her ears, allowing her in all the while sending a tingle of pleasure through her spine. Taking a deep breath she pushed through the pristinely clear doors and came face to face with the man that had haunted her dreams through the entirety of her weekend.

She didn't even have time to react as he pulled her close and buried his face into her neck, taking a slow whiff of her natural scent. He grabbed the coffee off her hand and placed it on the minuscule mahogany table perched on his right. His hands travelled down to her ass before pulling her up and instructing her to wrap her shapely legs around his torso.

Their lips locked in an ardent dance of dominance but to none of their surprise Alexander quickly took the lead and Olivia happily gave in. Their tongues meshed together in an intricate ballad of pure domination and submission as the sweetness of his partner's saccharine mouth led Alexander to release a needy groan. "God I've wanted you so badly since the cabin. I couldn't stop thinking about you," he murmured whilst moving over to her lithe neck and planting open mouth kisses on the most sensitive areas rendering her useless in a panting mess.

"T-then why d-didn't you come v-visit or call?" She managed to gasp out.

"Hmm was my little one waiting for me?" He cooed which caused her to let out an indignant huff. "I was in Paris baby girl; I'm sorry I couldn't be there when you needed me," he hummed out as his warm, calloused hands rolled up the hem of her dress until it was above her mid-thigh. Gradually his lithe fingers crept to the edge of the gates to her ultimate pleasure. She couldn't help but mewl, urging her petite form forward so that his hands may finally bring her to the extreme heights of tantalizing contentment that only he could achieve.

"Patience," he growled out before lifting her out of his lap and placing her on his dark oak desk. He pulled away from her and she tried to reach for him again but his smouldering gaze stunned her in her place. She shot him a curious look at his serious expression morphed into one of pure deviance but then he began kneeling before her with his hands pulling her thighs apart and diving in obscuring the divinity of his face Olivia came to the conclusion that she didn't mind much when his deft tongue came in contact with her targeted bundle of nerves. 

Her gasps of rapturous gratification permeated the otherwise silent vicinity and with a final flick of his tongue, Olivia fell off the metaphorical mountain of glee he had been building her up to. 

Minutes later Alexander sat reclined on his office chair with Olivia's tiny frame snuggled against him, her tangy taste still fresh on his tongue. "Why did you go Paris?" she asked in a meek voice, curling into his broad chest further.

"I had some legal stuff to take care of," he replied with his gruff voice before placing a gentle kiss on top of her head. "Now tell me what have you been up to whilst I was away?" his hands caressed her exposed tighs with a familiar softness.

"Nothing really, I finished up some draft e-mails for your professional account and after that, I went out with a few friends," she answered nonchalantly, revelling in his touch.

"Hmm what friends?" he asked as his flowing hands stilled on her skin.

"Just a few from school..." she murmured, confused by the sudden tightness in his tone.

"Any boys?" his fingers grasping her flesh now in an almost painful hold.

"Umm yes but they're only my friends I promise!" she declared with vigour, wanting the loving Alexander back.

"Did that chem partner who messaged you on our trip also join you?" referring to the silly boy that had foolishly flirted with Olivia through a text which unfortunately for the young girl Alexander had witnessed.

"...Y-yes," she muttered after a moment of silence. His fingers dug into her supple flesh before finally letting go as he got up, forcing Olivia down as well.

He ran his hands across his dishevelled, dark locks before taking a deep, calming breath. "Very well I hope you had fun. Perhaps now we should return to work," he said indifferently, his voice and face both stoic, revealing absolutely nothing of his actual state.

Olivia acquiesced with a nod and shuffled out of his room not before shooting him a fleeting nervous look which was once again met by nonchalance. 

And as she returned to her desk across his cabin of ice, all she could think was 'Couldn't have you just lied?'