THE REALIZATION (11)

"This is absolutely amazing..." Olivia murmured as she swept her hand across the enormous tank filled with colourful fish. Xander's condo had been exactly what Olivia pictured but more. She had imagined it to be an opulent bachelor pad and that's exactly what it was. She had thought the penthouse Alexander had taken her to for their first time had been his actual residence but turns out it was only a temporary situation as he had to move places in haste from his previous location until this one was done. He didn't really specify why he had to move so fast but Olivia didn't question him, perhaps it was just a rich people thing, she had dismissed his inexplicable actions with that thought.

Alexander moved behind the young beauty before wrapping his arms around her petite waist. He leaned down until his mouth was next to her ear, "I'm glad you like it," he murmured subsequently planting a peck on her graceful neck. 

Olivia manoeuvred in his arms to pivot around on the lavish black tiled floor and faced him. A small smile painted over her lips as he immediately leaned down and planted a sweet kiss on her forehead. "Are you hungry?" 

Olivia appeared thoughtful for a minute before nodding in reply. Alexander smiled tenderly down at her before snaking his hand down to the back of her knees and lifting her dainty frame into his broad chest. She let out a gleeful giggle before snuggling into him which brought a delighted grin up to his lips as he ambled to the kitchen.

Olivia finished the delicious sandwich Alexander had made for her and jumped down from the impossibly tall chair perched behind the lunch bar which overlooked the surprisingly moderate-sized kitchen though despite its conventional size. One could evidently identify the latest appliances once again emphasizing the large extent of money behind the place. 

"Thanks for the food Xander," she exclaimed with a content smile as she climbed next to him on the sofa where he sat with his laptop and focused expression. He was definitely very committed to his work, Olivia mused as she took a seat next to him. 

With a small sigh, Alexander shut his laptop and grabbed Livy by the waist before moving her dainty body onto his lap. She wrapped her arms around his neck and smiled bashfully in response to his action. "You're a very welcome little one," Alexander's gruff voice permeated the colossal living room. "Come, I need to sleep," he exclaimed and once again pulled her into his chest before trudging to the master bedroom. 

Alexander had his head laid on Olivia's lap as the younger woman gently run her fingers through his luscious inky locks. "I'm kind of scared Xander," Olivia whispered after a few moments of silence as she took in the black and grey themed futuristic look of Xander's bedroom which was probably designed by some hot-shot interior designer and cost tons of money and though Olivia admired the incredible design she couldn't help but think it was a tad bit cold and aloof, kind of like Alexander.

Alexander and she had just shared another intense intimate experience. Initially, they both had only been planning to rest however Alexander's insatiable thirst for her led them to have a repeat of their highway spectacle and just like the last time Olivia couldn't find it within herself to deny him because perhaps she wanted it just as much as him. 

But now as they lay on his king-sized bed, half-asleep an odd thought entered Olivia's head. "Xander I'm scared," she murmured into the darkness, the room illuminated only through the rare streaks of sunlight passing through the blinds.