Chapter 3

I need a cover....

Sorry just thinking out loud! Umm, if you want to make one for me, I'd really appreciate it. I'll dedicate a chapter to you if you do. I'm really bad at making covers so, yeah. X) I'll be switch point of views now around a lot. Oh and just, please don't be mad at me! Okay? Promise? All right. Continue reading!

************************************************************************************************************

Chapter 3

Louis' POV

"What happened?" I asked immediately after she left. We were all just standing there, in shock of the scene that unfolded in front of us. Megan sounded so angry. It sounded like a tone my mum would use if I wasn't behaving or I played a mean, but funny prank on the twins.

"I don't know, I mentioned something about her stepdad-" Liam began and Ella had cut him off. She buried her face in my striped shirt.

"Our stepdad's mean." She choked out.

"What do you mean, love?"

"I-I can't s-say." She started crying and I picked her up and handed her to Niall.

"I'm gonna go find her. Try to get her to talk." I said.

"You sound like a cop, Lou!" Zayn said and I would've laughed but we had more important things to take care of. Where did Megan go? In that direction? I needed to find her quick.

"Yes, because Megan needs help. I am no longer SUPERMAAAAAAN! I am Officer Tomlinson!" I yelled and the boys gave small smiles. Liam looked the most worried. "Liam, it's time to listen to the Tommo." I was older than him after all. I held him by his shoulders. "It's gonna be okay. We'll find her. Promise." And with that being said, I took off running, running along the path that I saw Megan running down. Well, she did run in one direction. I'll give her that. Maybe it wouldn't be so hard to find her. As tired as I was, having been playing tag with Ella and the boys, I pushed myself. I had to find her. I had to find her for Liam and I because there was so much more I wanted to know about her.

That pretty smile of hers was obviously hiding something. It had something to do with her stepdad, that's why Ella had started crying. Calling her stepdad to help find her, probably wouldn't be a good idea. I didn't have her number so I just silently prayed that we'd find her quickly. She was eighteen though. She could've easily jumped in her car and driven to the next city. I'm sure she had a car.

"MEGAN!" I started to yell at the top of my lungs. I was starting to pant now. How long have I been running? Dang, this was a big park. "MEGAN WHATEVER YOUR MIDDLE NAME IS PAYNE GET OVER HERE!" I sighed, not getting any response from her anywhere. I stopped to take a break, sitting on a bench next to an older man who was feeding some birds. I caught my breath and noticed he was feeding pigeons. I lit up. "KEVIN! Have you seen Megan?!"

The birds were so startled by me yelling at them, they started to fly away. "I THOUGHT WE WERE FRIENDS!" I yelled after them and the man just looked at me like I was crazy. Well, I'll admit, I was very crazy. When the boys first met me, they thought I was quiet. That's funny.

I continued running and saw Megan. What was she doing? She was standing near the sidewalk, staring at the cars passing by. No. She wasn't going to...No. She wouldn't jump into traffic like that.

"MEGAN!" I yelled as she walked in the middle of the busy traffic. She turned to look at me, a look of pure sadness on her face. I quickly jumped in front of her, not even thinking straight. I just jumped into traffic, for a girl I just met. I pushed her out of the way and felt the impact coming right at me. I wished I really was like Superman and able to push the car back, all it did was push me down. I heard honking, I heard screaming, I felt so much pain, I heard crying.

Megan's crying.

That was enough to bring me down. I felt darkness wash over me and my body was slipping.

Megan's POV

"LOUIS!" I screamed as he pushed me back to safety. I didn't dare look to see what happened next. I shut my eyes, hearing honking, screaming, and yelling. When I opened them I saw a lifeless Louis. His smile was gone. No jokes were coming out of his mouth. For once he was quiet, he wasn't yelling.

I didn't like him this way.

"LOUIS!" I ran in the street and laid next to him, burying my face in his striped shirt. I cried. No one had ever done that for me. He didn't deserve this. I shouldn't have tried to kill myself. I was just being stupid. "I-I'm so sorry, Lou. I was so stupid." I wiped away my tears and yelled, "Can someone call an ambulance?! Please?!" I would've called Liam but I didn't have his number. Stupid Megan. He's your brother and you don't even have his number. I felt in Louis' pocket and saw his iPhone. I swiped the arrow and saw that he had a password. I groaned. It wasn't a simple 4 digit code, it was a word. That made it even harder! There were thousands of words he could've picked. I sighed and typed in the first thing I could think of.

Carrots...

The iPhone unlocked and I laughed softly. The boy loved carrots. Too bad he'd never get to eat another one.

Suck it up, be strong for him. I thought and found Liam's number. I bit my lip and held Louis' hand the whole time. I realized he had a huge cut on his head. I knew how to take care of these things since I'd been abused so much and had to take care of my wounds. I started to tear the fabrics off my shirt and some on my jeans. He was losing a lot of blood. I pressed down on the cut, trying to make the bleeding stop. Other cars stopped to help and I thanked them.

"Lou? Where are you? Is she okay?!" I heard Liam's frantic voice.

"Liam, I'm fine. Lou's not."

"What do you mean?"

I bit my lip. I couldn't tell him that I was about to commit suicide. I looked back at Louis. If he made it out alive, he couldn't tell anyone about this. Oh, who am I kidding! Louis was going to make it. He had to. I-I needed him too. I wanted to get to know this hyper boy a little better. I just met him and he already gave his life for me. Before I knew it, Liam was shouting my name. I just sat in the street, motionless. I was crying my eyes out.

"Louis...Please..." I whispered to him as the boys and Ellie gathered around. I didn't realize how long I had been sitting here. Zayn and Harry started pulling me up and away from Louis as the ambulance came by. Everything else was a blur.

"No! No! Don't let her see me like this!" I said, pushing Niall away as nicely as I could. He seemed to understand and rocked Ellie back and forth, walking away from the scene.

I was crying on Zayn's shoulder now. All the boys were upset. This was my fault, I didn't mean for any of this to happen. I must've been talking out loud because Zayn started shushing me and telling me he'd be all right.

Zayn, I can only hope your right.

"I am right, love."

I mentally face palmed myself. I really need to stop talking out loud like this!

************************************************************************************************************

Vote and comment! I know you probably want to kill me right now. I'M SORRY OKAY? I DIDN'T WANT TO HAVE BOOBEAR RUN OVER! I DIDN'T MEAN IT. I'm sorry but still please vote and comment :)