Chapter 9

~Dedicated to @District12Tribute because we like talk all the time about our favorite TV shows and she's super sweet. *Whispers into stomach like Brick* Sweet. Haha! ;) Love you lots! ~

******************************************************************************************

Chapter 9

After Louis had kissed, I honestly felt like the world was perfect again. Call me crazy, but I literally skipped down the stairs. The boys were staring at the TV to notice my excitement. I'm pretty sure if they were looking at me, they totally would've questioned me. Liam was scrolling through his phone.

"You guys were up there a while. Almost sent Nialler up there to check on you guys." Liam said.

Louis and I locked eyes for a second, then looked away. I smiled a little as I walked over to where Liam was sitting. I looked over his shoulder and saw he was on some website.

"What's that?" I asked, yawning a bit. It had a bird for an icon and was blue. His phone kept beeping. Was he like getting a thousand texts or something?

Liam gasped. "You've never heard of Twitter?"

I shook my head, feeling slightly embarrassed as the boys gaped at me.

"Get the laptop!" Niall screamed.

"It's in the kitchen!" Harry sang and the boys made a beeline towards it. Louis winked at me before running off and I smiled. I yawned then slowly started to get up, seeing as all the boys were running to the kitchen. It was past twelve in the morning! How were these boys not tired?! Liam looked back and saw me still on the couch. It was so comfy.

"Come on, Sleeping Beauty." Liam said, pulling me up.

"Carry me?" I stretched my arms out towards him.

Liam rolled his eyes and eventually picked me up, bridal style. "You are such a Payne. Both ways, Meg."

I laughed softly at his wordplay as he carried me to the kitchen where the boys were arguing about who should make this "Twitter" for me. Liam put me down and I watched them go back and forth. Liam and I looked at each other, and we both rolled our eyes. These boys...

"I'm making it for her so GET OUT OF MY KITCHEN!"

"NO JIMMY PROTESTED!"

"YOU CANNOT PROTEST, LOU! YOUR NAME IS NOT JIMMY!"

"Well...um...IT'S MY MIDDLE NAME!"

"NO IT'S NOT!"

"GUYS!" I yelled at the top of my lungs and they they finally stopped. "I'm making it so give me the laptop." The boys handed me the Mac and I started filling the boxes in. I'd do my bio later, I thought after clicking the 'make account' button. The circle swirled around and around until finally it was authorized. @MeganPaynex was now on Twitter. I was a bit nervous. What if Walter found me here on Twitter? I really need to stop freaking out like this. He might be able to find me on here, but he wouldn't be able to find me in real life.

"Now, you need a profile picture." Zayn pointed out.

"Ooooh! Photo booth!" I said with a smile, then clicked on the application. I took a picture of each of the boys individually, then we took one all together. I must admit it was hard to squeeze 5 other boys and a girl into one picture. We took a normal one where maybe the boys were giving me kisses on the cheeks or just pulling into hugs then a really silly one. The boys were making weird faces and pointing at me. Zayn was making the duck face, Niall was poking my cheek in one, and Liam messed up my hair a little. Harry just couldn't keep his tongue in his mouth and Louis.