Chapter 16

~Dedicated to @Knickylovesdrake because she's my new wattpad bestie! Super sweet and I love you gurl! X) xx~

Chapter 16

Megan's POV

I really couldn't sleep. Could you blame me? My sister's been kidnapped by my stepfather. Heaven knows what he would do to her! As I opened my eyes slowly, I saw the window, the one Walter jumped through to take my sister. I clutched onto her Lotso Bear that Liam bought her. It smelled like strawberries and Ellie. My Ellie. Goodness, I missed her. I started to get up, even though it was only four in the morning. Five hours ago, my baby girl was taken. I stood under the warm water coming from the shower head and it started to blend in with my tears.

Stop crying! I told myself. Stop! Stop!

My body felt numb as I sinked down along the shower wall. I really didn't want to go back. He had given me the address last night. It was the address of the old house. I even googled it last night and everything just to make sure my eyes weren't fooling me.

As I sat on Ellie's bed, scrolling through Twitter after my shower I felt guilty. I should be trying to find her. I mean, I know Liam said not to and that security and some guy named Simon would take care of it, but still! I'm her sister! Sisters look out for each other and I promised I'd take care of her. I promised I'd be the role model she needed when Mum was never there. I promised one day I'd teach her how to bake and cook. I was going to keep my promise.

I finally had the courage and started tweeting my goodbyes, tears streaming and eventually falling onto my laptop. I tweeted Paul, maybe the closest thing I had to a dad. He comforted me in the car, he kept his arms around me while we walked through the parking lot, making me and Ellie feel safe as the paparazzi began to notice us and eventually swarm at us. I tweeted Jay, thanking her for everything. For teaching me how to make pancakes and for being the closest thing I had to a Mum. I tweeted Danielle and Perrie, telling them they were like my sisters from another mister and that I gave them my blessing to marry the boys. Finally, I tweeted the boys, leaving Louis and Liam last. I finally groaned in frustration when I went over 160 characters. I hate you, Twitter, but I think I'll miss you when I'm gone...

I quickly wrote my note to Liam, thanking him so everything and that I loved him so much, then came Louis.

Louis, words can't describe how sad I am, but I'm so glad I got to spend most of my time with you. When I first saw you, I was in love. You're so funny, so sweet. I hadn't smiled in such a long time, then I met you and I can't keep that stupid smile off my face. I just want you to know that I love you so much and I'm going to miss you. Don't mourn over me. Please, just keep Ellie safe. I have a feeling I won't see her again after this. I love you so much, Lou. You have no idea how much I love you and I just wish I could spend the rest of my life with you but there's so many things in the way. I'm sorry. I love you, Louis Tomlinson. <3 xoxoxoxo

-Megan Payne xx

I walked downstairs, fully dressed now. I was wearing jeans, combat boots, a long sleeved shirt, and a leather jacket. I realized that I had a lot of hidden pockets inside, so maybe I could hide somethings. I took a few things from the first aid kit, in case we were there for a while. Who knows what might happen. I started to walk downstairs to maybe get a knife from the kitchen. I walked into the kitchen and heard sniffling. I peeked inside and saw a familiar girl crying on the couch. I saw that it was Perrie. Did she spend the night? I went straight to bed, I wouldn't know.

"P-Perrie?" I asked, and the girl sniffed. She looked up, tears in her eyes.

"I-Is it true?" I just nodded, not saying a word. We immediately ran to each other and hugged each other tightly. I don't know how long I was in her arms, but I really didn't want to let go. "P-Perrie, I'm s-sorry. I-I h-have to."

She just nodded but I could tell she didn't want me to go. She stroked my hair and whispered. "Go save you sister, sis." I smiled half-heartedly as we pulled away. She gave me a small smile, then kissed my cheek lightly. "If you're not back soon, I'm coming after you all right?"

"Wait, one day, Perrie. Please."

Her jaw dropped. "A day with your evil stepfather?!"

I rolled my eyes. "You make my life sound like a fairytale."

"But a-are you sure?"

"Just trust me, Perrie. I promise, I'll be fine." I said, picking a knife from the kitchen drawer. I was actually terrified of knives, but I was willing to use it this time.

"Do you want me to tell the boys?"

"If they ask, yes. But these boys wake up pretty late, so that'll give you plenty of time to think about how you're going to tell them." I mumbled, looking down and mentally making sure I had everything. There was no turning back. "I love you Perrie!" I yelled, before walking outside. I heard her yell 'I love you back', and I just knew it'd probably be the last time I heard her voice. I started to walk down the street, not in the mood for driving and plus I didn't have a license and I had plenty of time to get to the house, seeing that it was at least a forty five minute walk. I put my headphones in and started to walk. I hit shuffle and saw a One Direction song came on. It was More Than This and as soon as I heard Louis' singing his solo, I felt my heart sink. That empty feeling was back.

I wanted to run back to the house, back to safety, and hide under the covers. Tears streamed down my face until the song was over and a new one came on. Made of Stone by Evanescence.

"Speak your mind,

Like I care

I can see your lips moving

I've just learned not to hear

Don't waste your time

It's never enough for you baby

Don't want to play your game anymore

No matter what you say

I'm all out of love for you, baby

And now that I've tried everything

I'll numb the pain,

'Til I am made of stone."

Amy Lee's voice sent chills down my spine, but this definitely gave me the strength I needed. I don't wanna play your game anymore, Walter. You've scared me enough. I'm tired of running. No matter what you say. I've done everything I possibly could to keep Ellie safe, to keep my "family" safe and by my family I meant the boys, Liam of course, Jay, Perrie, Danielle, and Paul. I'd just miss them so much, but my family wasn't complete without Ellie. And when I see Walter, I just wanna make one thing clear.

Nobody messes with my family.

******************************************************************************************

Short chapter. I'm going to try to upload tomorrow but I probably won't cuz I have like a PowerPoint presentation on Thurs. and I really don't wanna do it. >.< but I have too. Please tell me what you think!

****Mackenzie Foy on the side. I think she'd make a good Ellie. :) And also Made of Stone by Evanescence****

hanks for everything you guys! I'm like #7 on the Fan Fiction category! Never thought this story would get this big. Love you all lots and lots! c; xxx