Chapter Nine

“Your world is my world
And my fight is your fight
My breath is your breath
When you're hurt I'm not right” - One Time, Justin Bieber

Liam

I wish the first thing I saw when I left my room wasn't Les asleep on Niall's shoulder. But it was. Let's just say it didn't help my mood at all.

“Toy Story?” I ask Niall.

“Les likes Disney” he replies. As if her name woke her up, Les blinks.

“Is it over?” she whispers.

“Not yet” Niall whispers. Les glances at the screen.

“I missed the best part” she moans. Niall laughs softly, as Louis' also asleep. “No, I'm serious” she says, fixing her slightly-unfocused eyes on Niall. “I love that part.”

“You never told me which part” Niall tell her. She blinks again.

“Right” she murmurs, and then she closes her eyes and settles down on Niall's shoulder again. I sit down on the other couch, right on Louis' feet. Mostly by accident.

Mostly.

He shouts loudly in pain. “LIAM!” he roars. I can't help but grin. “What was that for?” Louis moans.

“Great job” Niall grumbles to me. “You woke her up.” Les sits up and stretches.

“Wasn't she awake a minute ago?” asks Harry, wandering farther into the room.

“Not really” Niall says. “Sort of.”

“What did I do?” Les asks sleepily.

“Nothing” Niall assures her.

“We have beds, you know” Zayn says. He seems to have just walked into the room as well.

“Get off my feet” Louis tells me.

“We do have beds” Harry agrees.

“Your feet are comfortable” I tell Louis. “And I'm tired.” I lay down on top of him. He tries to shove me off, a bit halfheartedly.

“Would you like to go to bed?” Zayn asks Les.

“No, thanks” she replies. “This is too interesting.”

“It is NOT interesting!” Louis shouts. He tries to shove me off again, but I refuse to move. Niall grins.

“You two are mad” Harry says.

“My feet hurt” Louis moans.