14. Aarzoo's Marraige

Aarzoo's pov:

I don't know how everyone will react when they see Ruhaan but I have to stop them from asking him questions. I don't want his health to get affected.

we will land in airport in one hour. I slowly walked towards Shahyan and said,"Where will both of them stay?"

He said,"In Arham bhai's house"

I said,"Have you lost it? Zara is there."

He said,"Zara is at your house. Arham bhai is staying alone for now. After wedding I think Zara will go back so I think it will best if they go there and get ready for the wedding. Arham bhai is very excited to meet him so I think there is no trouble."

I said,"You talked with Arham. Wow I am proud of you. I was about to talk to you about this but you already talked to him."

He looked away from me and said,"Papa talked with him not me."

I said,"Shahyan why are you doing this? He is your brother. He loves you. It's very unfair that because of me you have not talked to him in years. It's his life and he has right to make his choice so please for me sort out your differences."

He said,"I will think about it."

I said,"Don't think too much. Today is very special day for you. You should be happy. You are starting new life."

He said,"For you as well. You are also starting new life with Ahaan."

I said,"Yeah..May Allah bless all of us with happiness."

We landed in Mumbai. We dropped Ruhaan and Adira at Arham's place then me and Shahyan left for our respective houses.

Ruhaan's pov:

When I looked at Arham. I don't know how to react? I love him as a brother but I hate him as well for marrying Zara. I can't explain my situation to them because I myself don't know what happened. don't have memory of that day. I remember in bits and when I try to recall I get severe headache and lose conscious but when I woke up I will not remember what happened that day? Why I left her? What happened to me? I have no idea.

As far as I remember I was getting ready for my wedding when someone knocked on my door and I opened it. That's it.

When I woke up I was in hospital bed. Adira was my nurse. I was not in India but California.

One month has been passed and I was not in consicious. I quickly came back home only to know that Zara and Arham are married. I don't want to face any of them because whatever questions they will ask I have no answers.

I came back to California and started looking for job but when I saw someone wearing black pollution mask walking on the road something flashed in my mind and I fell unconscious.

I met Adira again in the hospital and she helped me a lot get out of depression. I don't want to live anymore after I lost Zara and my family. I had no one but Adira helped me a lot. I wish I would know what happened that day?

Adira is not my wife. How can I marry someone else other than my Zara? I lied to them. She is my doctor and my room mate. Actually I stay at her house so my owner may be. Whatever I lied to them because I have no reason to tell them so I thought I would lie that I loved Adira that's why I ran away. I don't want Zara to feel guilty if she knows that I have not betrayed her. She is happy with Arham and I just want her happiness. Already I hurt her so much.

We reached Arham's house. When he saw me he hugged me. I felt so good. We were very close buddies.

He said,"How are you Ruhaan? " he looked at Adira and said,"Adira? Your wife,right?"