18. His Doubts

Arham's pov:

When Ahaan saw me he smirked at me and said,"oh you are here? Good, now you can see with your eyes that she is mine. Even though you married her I got to spend the wedding night with her."

I pushed him away from the door and walked towards Aarzoo but he got hold of my hand before I can touch her.

He said,"Don't wake her up. She just got to sleep. I tired her out. She is too good to resist so I was a bit rough with her so let her rest."

His each word is like a knife pierced in my heart. I felt like someone ruthlessly tore my heart and burnt it. Immense pain. Tears almost prickled in my eyes.

I jerked his hand away from mine. He laughed and said,"aww Don't be upset. You have Zara leave Aarzoo to me. I will take care of her. I told you Arham even though you marry her the person she will belong to is me. Her heart, her body, her soul everything, her everything is mine. You are nothing. For the world you might be her husband but I will get to enjoy the husband rights just like today. She will be mine so why to hurt your male ego everyday seeing your wife with me? Just divorce her and live your life peacefully with Zara and your daughter. .I told you the game is still on and it will not end until she is mine. "

He is enjoying too much looking my state. I won't let him win.

I said,"Get out from here Ahaan. "

He said,"I am very tired after all that you know what I mean..You are not saint ofcourse you know. You already have daughter. Now I am not in mood to drive. I am sleeping here."

God He is testing my patience. I just want to slap him and beat him till he go unconscious but I can't do it. That's so wrong. Dad will be very disappointed if I was sent to jail. I can't see him upset about me. Just control yourself Arham you can do it breathe in breathe out. calm yourself. I closed my eyes and tried to concentrate on my breathing.

Ahaan placed his hand on my shoulders and said,"Are you even listening to what I am saying? I asked you leave this place. I need to sleep. I Don't have time to entertain guests."

I tried to ignore but he shook my shoulder to get my attention and that did it. I lost my control and punched him. He fell on the ground and his nose started bleeding.

I said,"Get out from here before I kill you."

He laughed again. His laugh is so irritating and annoying.

He said,"This is you. The real you. Are not you tired of acting like sweet guy who is too good and obedient..huh?"

I said,"You might have forgotten that this is my hotel. You leave quietly or I have to call the guards to show you out."

He stood up and took his shirt and said,"Anyway I got what I wanted She is good lay you know..Oh sorry..How would you know ? You never got a taste of it so sad even after becoming her husband. I really pity you. "

With this he left the room. I closed the door behind him. His words are really getting to my head. Tears fell from my eyes..stop Aarham. You are a boy. You should be strong. You should not cry.
I can shut my heart for anyone but when it comes to Aarzoo. It doesn't listen to me. How much ever I try to stop my heart for feeling bad about her betrayal, every time my heart tears into pieces when ever I get reminder of it. I don't like hurting her.. I hate myself when I am the reason for her tears but how can I be okay with her this attitude?

I came out of my thoughts when I saw Yahya move in his cot.

I walked towards him and he slowly opened his eyes. He smiled looking at me..gosh..He has a killer smile. It warmed my heart. My heart felt at ease. He extended his hands as if asking me to take him in my arms.

I want to be yours (✔)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara