54. Good news?

Arham's pov:

We all went out for dinner to celebrate the news of Getting donor for our Ruhaani.

Once we came back I decided to talk with Zubair about the marriage.

We are sitting in backyard on swing.

I said,"I need a favour from you."

He smiled and said,"I kind of figured that out. Tell me bro what can I do for you?"

I said,"It's a big favour but please you have to help me out."

He said,"You are scaring me now. Tell me directly know before I have heart attack."

I said,"You have to marry in place of me."

He said,"Is this some kind of a joke?"

I said,"No..I am very serious. See I have a reason why I wanted to marry her. She needs to get married before next month otherwise she will lose her inheritance. She has a daughter of 5 years old and we have to help her. I need a trustworthy person and I trust you. Please agree."

He said,"I understand your intentions but it's big decision and I like Zara. I was planning to convince her to marry me after Ruhaani gets well."

I said,"Zara is for Ruhaan. Don't interfere between them. No matter what they will end up together. You think about what I said. Marry Rua."

He said,"Rua??"

I said,"Rua Rashim daughter of Rashim Sakib. Solo heir of Rashim industries."

He was shocked and said,"She has 5 year old daughter. I don't know much about it. I think Rida's father is not in their life."

Tears fell from his eyes..

He said,"Rida..She named her Rida."

I said,"Why are you getting emotional?"

He said,"I am ready..100% whenever you say. I will be there no matter what. I will marry her. I am sure. Agreed."

I said,"Okay Thank you but you have to meet her tomorrow. You approved of her but she also needs to agree, right?"

His face fell and he said,"Is it not possible that she didn't see me. I am sure she will say no"

I said,"Why? You are not that bad looking."

He sighed and said,"It's not time for joke bro. Rida is my daughter."

I was shocked and said,"What? You are the one who left her after knowing she is pregnant."

I said,"I regret it, okay? We started dating and I was not sure if I love her. It was a mistake that we got intimate.  I was young when she told me she was pregnant. I was scared but once she left me I realized that I love her. She told me that she aborted the baby, she hates me and don't want see me face ever before leaving. I didn't know that she lied. She gave birth to our child. I have a daughter..I can't tell you what I am feeling..Please help me Arham..please..I want her back."

I said,"Okay..let's meet tomorrow. I will bring her to the park."

He said,"Thank you. You have done a big favour on me. Whenever you need my help just tell me, okay?"

I said,"Actually I need your help. I want to know the details of the donor for Ruhaani."

He said,"Why?"

I said,"That I will tell you later. Can you please help me to get the details of the donor."

He said,"Okay. I will try."

I said,"Thank you."

Aarzoo's pov:

When we reached home Ihsaan was waiting for me.

He said,"Where were you? Did you see the time?"

I said,"Yahya wanted to go to the park so-"

He said,"So..you forgot to inform me. You know Aarzoo I don't like it when you don't inform me about your whereabouts. Today you did it two times.  You went to hospital and now to park."

I said,"Please can we discuss later. Yahya is getting scared."

He said,"Fine but we are not done yet."

I nodded.

I helped Yahya in homework then we had dinner. Yahya went to sleep and I came to talk with Ihsaan.

Ihsaan said,"Now they tell me why didn't you inform me about you going to park or hospital. I am observing since you came after meeting Arham you have started rebelling."

I said,"It's not like that."

He said,"You learnt talking back as well. I think you forgot what can I do? Do you want me remind you?"

I said,"I am sorry..I am really sorry. I will not do it again. "

He said,"If you go against me one more time then I have no choice but to harm Yahya. Do you want that?"

I shook my head and said,"No..I will be careful. "

I was about to leave when he said,"Where are you going?"

I said,"t-to my r-room"

He said,"I am not done yet."

I turned towards him.

He said,"I want you to stop Arham's marriage."

I was shocked.

I said,"You mean I can go infront of them"

He said,"Yes..You will stop the marriage but you will not go to them. You will make them hate you and come back to me. Yahya will stay with me and they should not know about his existence. If you didn't follow my words then be ready to lose Yahya.Do you understand?"

Ya Allah what test is this?

I said,"Yeah..Good. now go."

I came to my room but I don't know what to do?

Am I capable of doing it? Why can't I live peacefully with my husband and family like others.

Next day I went to office but my mind drifting to the conversation I had with Ihsaan. I don't know how I am going to  do it.

In Lunch break I went to hospital to get my reports.

Doctor said,"Hello Ms. Aarzoo after checking your reports. I am disappointed to say but you can't give your bone marrow to Ruhaani."

I said,"Why? What happened Doctor?"

He said,"You are pregnant Ms. Aarzoo. If you want to go ahead with the transplant then you have to abort the baby."

I was shocked..pregnant..

He said,"You are two weeks pregnant."

I was in shock. If I want to save Ruhaani then I have to kill my and Arham's child. I can't do it..no no I can't. May be they will find some other match.

Doctor said,"so what do you think Ms Aarzoo. You want to go ahead with transplant."

I said,"No..I am sorry Doctor but I don't want to abort my baby."

He said,"I understand."

I was upset that I was not of any help but I am also happy to know that I am pregnant. If not Arham then atleast I will have part of him who knows may be this baby will bring us together.

Hope you are enjoying :)