16. Wedding Night

Aarzoo's pov:

When I was wearing my wedding dress. I was so confused. What I am doing was right or wrong? Can I love Ahaan like I have loved Arham? It will be unfair on Ahaan's part but backing out now is like insulting everyone. I don't know what to do? I wish somehow I can stop this marriage. As time was passing I want to run away. I can't marry anyone else. Arham..even if he can't be mine..I love him. Only him. Even though he doesn't believe in my love. He don't trust my words. For me he is the only one. I can't think of anyone else. I have loved him as long as I remember. How can it vanish in a day or two. It's impossible. Allah please help me. I am lost.

When Qazi came to me and asked me. I heard Arham name but I thought it was an illusion. I am assuming as I was thinking about him but it turns out I married him.

If you ask me honestly then I am not upset. I feel happy that I married him. This is so wrong but It feel so right. I don't care what is his reason? Why he married me? What matters to me is I am his wife now and he is my husband. Mine..finally I can call him mine.

I was worried for Zara and Ruhaani. I have no problem with them but what if she doesn't want to share Arham with me. I can't spoil her life. I was on cloud 9 when she told that she is fine with me being Arham's wife.

When we got home I was waiting for Arham to talk to me but I felt like he is avoiding me. Don't tell me even after becoming his wife I have to endure his cold behaviour. Can I ever get to experience his Love? Don't you think I have waited enough.

Zara showed me the guest room.

She said,"Aarzoo from now on this is your room. You can change it as you want. I have placed small bed for Yahya.

I have a doubt. How she placed bed for Yahya. When she just got to know that I am married to Arham. This room felt like it had been used often.

She was about to go when I called her,"Zara.."

She turned around. I said,"You are really okay with me being here,right? I am not breaking your relation with Arham. I just want a part of his Love for me and Yahya."

She said,"No Aarzoo. I have no issues with you but I have a condition to accept you."

I said,"What?"

She said,"I want my best friend back. Please forgive me."

A smile spread on my lips and I said,"I forgive you." I hugged her and she hugged me back.

I was hesitant but still I asked her,"Today Arham is going to stay with me,right?"

She smiled and said,"Ofcourse, I think he is changing he will here soon."

A blush crept on my cheeks.

She said," I kept my clothes in cupboard and basic necessities are placed in washroom. I will go now. Please let me know if you need something."

When did she made all this arrangements.

I said," Do you already know that I am marrying Arham?"

She said,"No..Why?"

I said,"How you made all this arrangements in so short span of time?"

She looked down and said,"I-I..just knew. Don't think too much Aarzoo. I think I should go.I am feeling tired."

Before I say anything she left. That's weird.

Should I change or wait for Arham.

I looked at Yahya who is sleeping peacefully on his bed. I walked towards him and kissed him.