22. His Confession

Aarzoo's pov:

I knocked on his door. My heart is beating fast due to the anticipation of what's going happen next.

He opened the door and smiled at me. Woah Am I dreaming? Somebody pinch me. He never smiled at me.

Once I went inside. He said," Is Yahya asleep?"

I said,"yes."

He was silent and me too.

I said,"I am tired. Should we lie down on bed?"

He said,"oh yeah. We can. I mean yeah okay."

He quickly walked towards the right side of bed and lied down. Actually I am feeling nervous.

I slowly walked towards bed and lie down on it. I was looking at ceiling. He is also doing the same.

I said,"Arham if you don't mind then I want to ask you something which is bothering me from long time."

He said,"Yeah What is it?"

I said,"Why you didn't tell me that you love me?"

He said,"It's nothing like that."

This angered me. I said,"Fine keep lying. I will leave now. When you don't love me what's the use of this marriage. I don't want to stay in a loveless marriage and become a liability to you."

I stood up from bed and was about to open the door knob when he got hold of my hand and he was standing behind me. Our hands touching each other. His body so close to mine.

He said,"Don't go."

I said,"Why? Why should I stay here? When you don't love me Why should I stay married to you?"

I tried again to open the knob when he tightly grabbed my arm and dragged me inside.

Once we are in the middle of the room He pulled me towards him. We are so close. Our upper body touching. Our lips are inches away from each other.

He said,"You are stuck with me now. There will be no divorce..not now..not ever.You are married to me and it's going to stay like that forever. You are mine and will be mine alone."

I said,"Why?"

He said,"Because.."

I was waiting for him to complete but he moved back and left my arms. He ran hand through his hair and turned away from me.

I said,"because..what?"

He was silent.

I said,"Because what? Arham tell me otherwise I will leave this room."

He neither turned towards me nor replied to me. This hurt me. Why is it so hard for him to confess that he loves me?

I said,"Fine. I got my answer."

I again walked towards the door..when he shouted ,"Because I love you.I do.From so long that it hurts so badly."

No one can understand what I felt that moment. Knowing he loves me is different when he confess the same thing it gave me immense happiness thousand times greater than the happiness I felt when I got to know he loves me.

I was dumbfound stuck at my place. Happy tears are flowing from my eyes. He loves me. He just confessed.

He walked towards me and tightly wrapped his arms around me from back. He placed his head on my shoulders.

He said,"Don't leave me Aarzoo..not now..not ever.Finally I got to say you as mine please don't get separated from me. I have wished for this moment for so long you have no idea. I can't believe how I got so lucky that someone like you have loved me. Your love is a blessing for me. I was so wrong to deny it for so long. I finally have got courage to accept it. I will be damned if you leave me."