Chapter seven~ Run-

HELLO!

I'm writitng this to apologize for that extremely bad and short chapter the other day.

Comment and vote!

Lot's of love,

- Marisa <3

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

 Emily's P.O.V.

When we got to her house, she told me her name was Abby and i told her mine. Her house was so cute. It was a soft brown and had white trimming. A little white porch with a rocking chair. Inside, it was so cozy. A small fireplace, comfy couches, fuzzy carpets.

She brought me up to her room; it was a light blue and she had black and white decorations and a comforter. We talked for a bit and she told me how she got bullied at school and didn't have very many friends. I told her i could relate, not with the bullying part, but with the not having friends. I told her that i was recently adopted, she asked how i ended up there, and i didn't respond, luckily unlike other people she didn't push me.

Glancing around her room, i was relieved to see that she didn't have One Direction posters up, though she did have posters for the band Evanescence, they had amazing music.

"So, Evanescence?" I asked her.

Her green eyes lit up automatically, "Yeah i love them!" 

"Me too, Amy Lee has a beautiful voice." I smiled.

"I know!" She squealed excited, "I love the song My Immortal."

"Oh my god! Thats my favorite song, like ever!" I smiled.

"Really?! Thats awesome that we both like their music!" 

"I know right?"

She went to say something else, but then the door ringing cut her off.

"Stay here." She told me, leaving the room.

I heard her open the door from downstairs. "Hello?" She asked.

"Hi, is Emily here?" I heard... Shit! Louis ask.

Not good! Not good! He was going to be soo mad at me for leaving, you know what? I was pissed at him already so i didn't care.

What was he going to do honestly? Ground me? Well, i don't care, i don't have any friends anyways, unless you counted Abby.

"Nope sorry!" Abby lied.

I stifled a laugh. Oh my God, i loved her already.

Louis' P.O.V.

I was seriously going to kill Emily. She ran off, she can't just do that. I understand that she was angry, but that was so uncalled for. She's just lucky, that I had Harry put the tracker in her locket when it was his day with her and she was sleeping.

I rang the doorbell on the adress it had pointed us too.

"Are you sure this is it?" I asked Liam.

He nodded, "It should be."

Just then, the door opened to reveal and girl with long fiery hair and bright green eyes. She frowned and put her hands on her hips, "Hello?" She asked confused.

"Hi, is Emily here?" I asked her.

She remained expressionless, "Nope sorry."

She went to close the door (AN: Throw the key, dont wanna be reminded, dont wanna be seen), but i stopped it from shutting.

I furrowed my eyebrows together, "That's not possible. Please, I'm Emily's gaurdian, and she's supposed to be here."

She looked a bit scared, She backed away a bit.