Chapter nine~ Paparazzi-

HEY GUYS!

Just so you know, ShineOnDirectioner and i have a deal. I update this story, shw updates hers! So thank her for this chapter:)

You guys should really check her story out its amazing! I'm like totally obsessed with it, not to mention i end up becoming a character in it! Which is so freaken awesome! <3

Anyways; i talked a lot about the boys at the Olympics in all my stories tonight, so honestly i dont want to keep having the same conversation with myself over and over if you want my views check My Exbully or Kidnapped by One Direction;) 

Although i thought they were amazing!! :D <3 love ya guys! So proud!!

OUR BABIES ARE GROWING UP!!!

So, i guess you guys want to read the story now?? 

Haha riiight!

So let us begin!!

Hope you enjoy!

Comment and vote?!

Lot's of love,

- Marisa <3

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Emily's P.O.V.

The door opened and i sat up, thinking it was Niall. But my eyes widened when i saw it was Louis. He tossed me the pad that was in his hands. Then he just stared at me emotions flying across his face.

Nervous, worried, stressed, sadness, anger, sadness.... again, he finally settled on just staring at me.

Awkward.

"Erm, thanks Lou." I sighed, holding the pad in my hands.

He sighed, "Emily, we need to talk."

"Then talk." I told him, looking down at my lap.

He ran his fingers threw his hait, "Emily, i know your mad at me, i went threw your diary, forced you to show us your scars, and i flipped out on you. I would be mad too. And i'm so sorry, but i just wanted to help you. I see what i did was wrong, and i'm trying to be serious... for once and sincerly apologize. But i also want you to know that running away wasn't the answer. I understand why you did what you did, but i don't want you to do it again, got it?" 

Before he could say anything else, i flung myself into his arms and pulled him into a hug, "I'm sorry for running away Louis."

He seemed shocked at first, but then he wrapped his around me and hugged me back. "Already forgiven."

I pulled away and sat back on the bed. He looked a bit confused though.

"Problem Lou?" I laughed.

"Well, i just thought that you would be more mad, especially since your on your... ya know..." He stuttered.

"My what?" I asked him, stifling laughter and trying to get him to say it.

"Your period." He muttered, embaressed.

"I'm sorry, i didn't quite catch that." I lied.

"YOUR PERIOD!" He shouted.

I laughed, "Nahh, just because i'm hormonal doesn't mean it can't be good hormones."

"So you won't attack me with your purse?" He asked.

I giggled, "I think your thinking of an angry old woman."

"Oh yeah!" He giggled.

Just then the door opened; it was Niall.

"Oh my god! She didn't kill you?!" He exclaimed.