46

Willow hadn't moved away from the wall as Jonathan pottered around collecting his things. Crouching down in front of her, he tapped her on the arm. Willow's face moved up from leaning against her arms and looked at him. "Feeling better?" Jonathan questioned and suffered a glare from Willow. "Taking that as a yes." She continued to glare at him. "Are you giving me the silent treatment?" Willow gave a swift nod and jumped up to stand. "Let me know how that goes, I give you about...four seconds." Willow stuck her tongue out at him and winced when he lifted up his hand. Four syringed fingers were held up, each in turn got lowered. "You lasted four seconds."

"You don't give me enough credit. I can be silent when I want to be."

"You only just lasted four seconds."

"Damn it!" Willow hit herself on the forehead and pointed up at him. "It's your fault."

"Mine? I didn't do anything."

Willow looked at him bluntly. "If you hadn't decided to wave a hose in my face, which resulted in me getting gassed, then I wouldn't have tripped out and have a silent moment." Willow smiled. "It's your fault I didn't talk for four seconds. Those four seconds of not talking will never return to me. They're gone forever."

"That's such a shame, isn't it? Four seconds of your life which you could have used rambling incoherently have gone forever. Such a shame."

"Stop being sarcastic, Jonathan. Your sarcasm isn't needed now, thank you very much." Willow crossed her arms and nodded swiftly.

Jonathan sighed and rolled his eyes. He wasn't going to answer. It was sometimes best not to answer, he didn't honestly want to get into a childish argument. Instead he walked back towards the dark corridor, Willow mumbled under her breath and followed after him slowly. The journey back down the corridor was quiet, but once they got back out, Willow practically darted out of the door to get to freedom.

"So! Inmates are going mental, more mental and controlling everything in sight. What are we going to do?"

Jonathan entwined his hands together carefully and looked at her thoughtfully. "Willow, would you like to explore?"

"Oh! Oh! Yes!" She said excitedly while only just managing to stop herself from jumping up and down. "Wait," she eyed him sceptically and then took a step forward. Eyeing him up and down, she pointed a finger up at him. "You're scheming."

"No, I'm not."

"Yes, you are."

"All right, perhaps I am." Jonathan relented and sighed.

Willow smiled. "Where to then?"

"The medical facility."

"Oh," Willow frowned. "I don't like hospitals...or buildings similar to a hospital." Willow said while shuffling after him. She let out a yelp when some man jumped down from a tree and landed in front of her. "This isn't fair! You have a gun! I have nothing!" Willow pointed out the obvious, the man hadn't noticed Jonathan but by the time he did, he had four syringes sticking into his neck.

"Be more careful please."

"Hey! You just walked off without checking I was actually following. Your fault yet again, Jonathan." Jonathan rolled his eyes and reached down to hold onto Willow's hand. She pulled a face at the feeling of having syringes encasing her hand. It was a horrid feeling, the slightest move could result in her getting injected. "So! The medical facility? For...what reason are we going there?"

"We're paying a visit."

"Are we ill?"

"We're very ill." Jonathan said sarcastically while giving Willow a light smile.