Chapter Two

Sky's POV:

I woke up at around 9pm and quickly sat up. My captor, or Mistress as I was forced to call her, wasn't in the room. I noticed the door was open and got up. The floor was carpeted so it made barely any noise. I went out into the hallway and decided to explore. I heard sounds coming from the kitchen and dining room so I decided to go to the left.

I opened a door to find a simple bathroom. The next one led to the basement, which I quickly shut. The next one had a bedroom, I'm guessing a guest bedroom. The last and final room was all red, the carpet, the walls, and the door. I saw a similar wardrobe and decided I would search this room.

I looked at the right wall and saw an array of whips , chains, floggers, riding crops, and spreader bars. I shivered at the thought of any of this being used on me. The wardrobe was slightly worse. There were vibrators in this one, and the cuffs seemed to be padded. I picked up a pink pair and looked closer.

"Well if you really like it here then we can definitely start early"

I whipped around and nearly dropped the cuffs in fear. She was standing in the doorway, her hand on her hip. She walked slowly over to me and took the cuffs out of my hands, shoving me against the wall.

"Do you like these? We can use these instead. But I prefer that they match my favorite color" She said. I stiffened as she ran a hand down my chest before pulling both of my wrists in front of me.

"Keep them there" She ordered. I heard her walk away and willed myself to stay still. She came back with a new set of padded cuffs, these ones were purple. She slid them onto my wrists and tightened them one by one. She pulled away and looked me over.

"Hm. Seems like a good fit. Those can be your training cuffs then. Pity you didn't take interest in the flogger, usually that's the one in here that makes them lose it" She said. I hadn't spoken the entire time she was here, scared of the punishment I'd receive. She tilted her head and noticed my expression.

"You can talk pet I'm not Mad. I'm actually happy, none of my past pets even built up the courage to leave my room. Much less make it to the Red Room" She mumbled as she walked all around me.

I was looking for the front door...or even a back door. Curses, how long have I been in here?!

"I'm sorry...Mistress. I'll go back to your room now." I said quickly. Her mood changed instantly and she grabbed my cuffs, yanking me forward.

"I'm not stupid. You were looking for the front door. Be happy I didn't punish you for attempted escape. Next time you won't be so lucky. You're coming with me" She snapped. I flinched as she dragged me out of the Room and made sure to lock the door. I followed her down the hall and we soon arrived at the kitchen and dining room. She sat me down in a chair and placed a steaming plate of eggs and bacon for me. I reached up to take a piece but a level 2 shock both stopped me and made me cry out in pain.

"Wait Pet. Until I'm done eating. Unless I say otherwise" She said. My stomach growled in protest. I was forced to watch her eat and was even told if I was really hungry I could beg for pieces or to lick the plate. I didn't do either one. Finally she granted me permission and I ate quickly.

Down in the basement my diet had mostly been sandwiches and water. One time she bought me a soda and a chocolate bar afterwards, to celebrate the fact that I had made it a month. She always made sure I had water. But soon after into the second month she began bringing me Nothing for lunch. My stomach growled loudly and she kept saying it was part of my "training"

Apparently pets only ate twice a day instead of three times. She said my stomach would get used to it. The breakfast and Dinner were fairly large, but I still felt the pain of hunger in the afternoon. She told me that breakfast was at 8am sharp and that she would wake me up for it. Most of the day I was left alone since she worked, but she would check on me randomly. Lunch for her was at 2pm and if I was good I could lick her plate or beg for pieces. And dinner I ate with her, at the table. After her of course.