Chapter Twenty Two

Maya's POV:

Hmm what to do..what to do...

Both Sky and Sage were spread out on the bed, their wrists and ankles attached to the posts and gags in their mouths to keep them quiet. I finished off my glass and stood up, gaining their attention.

"What are you girls in the mood for hmm? A little bit of teasing? What sounds good to you two" I asked, knowing they couldn't answer me. In the process, I was running my hands teasingly down their bodies. I smirked when Sage jumped.

"Teasing it is"

I grabbed two toys, both at least 6 inches long. Sage closed her eyes and turned her head away. Sky hesitated then did the same. I slid a condom on both of them and grabbed some lube, crawling into the space between the two girls. I squirted some onto my fingers and started with Sage. Her reaction was priceless. She let out a soft moan and squirmed in an effort to pull away.

"Uncomfortable? You'll get used to it don't worry" I said, gently biting her neck. I used my other hand to play with her nipples. Her back arched and she moaned even louder. She said something, but it came out muffled. I gave her a smirk. I stopped and moved onto Sky. She reacted much better. Her moans and little trembles were adorable. I finished prepping both of them and began sliding the toy into Sage first. As expected she let out a loud squeal of pain while Sky simply let out a gasp. I flicked the switch and stepped back to let them have fun.

Hmm. I'll leave them here for about an hour and a half

I turned and left, refilling my glass in the kitchen. I rarely ever drank alcohol, only when I was stressed. I could hear Sky's and Sage's squirms and moans from the other room. I decided I'll cook dinner after glancing at the clock.

(Time Skip)

I finished the Spaghetti and busted out some plates for the table. I went to call the girls, only remembering that I left them strapped to the vibrators. I went back to my room and was greeted with my sheets soaked and both Sky and Sage out of breath. I released them from the bed and instructed Sage to change the bedding before she came to eat.

"Yes Mistress". I smiled at those two words. It amused me how much emotion she was holding in to prevent a punishment. I was eagerly waiting for an outburst as an excuse to publicly punish her. Those were always the best. It was the fourth best way to break a pet. Not many could stand the humiliation and pain.

Me and Sky sat at the table. Of course she didn't touch her food yet, but I could tell she was drooling over it. Sage joined her at the table and also waited. I ate slow just to torture them. When I took my last bite they began to look hopeful. I stood up and pointed at Sage.

"You. Come here and kneel in front of me" I ordered. I motioned that Sky was able to eat. She wasted no time. Sage cast a look her way before getting up and going around the table to stand in front of me. She slowly knelt down, staring up at me with those pretty green eyes.

Reminds me a bit of Jade. Stupid girl. Choosing death. Wasn't the first time.

I sat down and crossed my legs, moving my shoe to be in front of her. She gave me a confused look. I smiled.

"Lick it slut" I snapped, grabbing her collar and using it to pull her forward. She resisted and I was more than happy to give her a level three shock. She hesitated, obviously disgusted by her task. She closed her eyes and began to lick my boots. I smiled before yanking her collar.

"Look at me. I want those pretty green eyes looking up at me while you're obeying your mistress" I snapped. She winced at that, then slowly opened her eyes. After a bit of staring I leaned forward and gently kissed her.