Chapter Eighteen

Sky's POV:

She didn't give me any chance to protest before she pressed the tip to my mouth and pushed at least three quarters of it into my mouth and down my throat. I gagged and she smiled.

"Gotta get it nice and wet or else it'll sting too much" She said. Sage watched in disgust while Krystal looked very interested. Maya held my head still and thrust hard into my mouth, making me choke even more. Eventually I gagged extremely hard and she stopped.

"Hm. Good enough. Now be a good girl and lay on the table so we can have a little fun" She whispered. I obeyed and she picked one of those circle gags up and forced it into my mouth.

I hope she's at least gentle

She reached up and made sure to cuff my hands securely before she caressed my back and rubbed the toy against my core. I whimpered, then shrieked as she began to push her way into me.

"Wait!"

Maya paused, pulling away slightly. Sage was standing, determination reflecting in her gaze. Maya turned her gaze to her and I briefly saw fear flash in her eyes.

Sage what are you doing?

"D..don't touch her. Take me instead. I'll do whatever you want..Don't hurt her" She said. Maya raised an eyebrow in surprise. She moved fully away from me.

"Oh really? Okay Sage you can have a choice now. Either you sit back down and enjoy the show, or take her place and Sky is free to leave if she doesn't want to watch" She said. Krystal started to say something, but stopped when Maya held her hand up. Sage seemed to swallow down her fear and stand up straight.

"I..I'll take her place. Don't hurt her please" She said. Maya smiled. My eyes widened. Even Krystal looked surprised.

No!

"Gladly". She reached up and uncuffed me, letting me stand up. I looked down, fighting the urge to cover myself. She pulled the gag out of my mouth and held it in her hands as she crossed her arms, waiting.

"Sky. Come on. I'll find you another dress to wear, then you can set the table for dinner. Maya will take care of Sage" Krystal said. I helplessly looked at Sage, who refused to meet my gaze and instead began to walk towards Maya. Krystal grabbed my leash and my wrist and dragged me out of the basement, closing the door just as I heard Sage's yelp of pain.

She took my place and she barely knows me!

Krystal took me to Maya's room and quickly opened my closet to find a new dress for me.

(Time Skip)

I sat next to Krystal, anxiously fingering my leash. The dress she had chosen for me was dark blue colored, with white polkadots. I could tell it was making her angry and eventually she grabbed my collar and forced me to look at her.

"What's wrong with you? You're never this anxious!" She snapped. I flinched and looked down.

"Im worried about Sage. I don't know if my Mistress would be gentle with her for interrupting her playtime with me" I replied. She sighed and rolled her eyes, harshly pushing me back.

"Sage will be fine. Good training for her plus I was planning on playing with her later on tonight. Maya did my job for me!" She said with a smirk. I shivered.

The basement door opened and Maya came up, dragging a miserable looking Sage after her on a leash. She was still gagged, her wrists were cuffed behind her back. Her naked body trembled and she seemed to wince whenever she had to walk forward. Maya threw her to the ground and laughed.