Epilogue

(Three Years Later)

Sky's POV:

"Samantha Jamie Redd! I know you aren't running through the hallways again!"

I giggled as I heard the tiny three year old let out a yelp, then I heard running. Samantha came around the corner and ran straight into my legs with all 30 pounds of her, making me nearly drop the pan I was holding. Maya appeared soon after and scooped her up, planting a kiss on the side of her head.

"Didn't I tell you no running!" She scolded gently. Samantha giggled and began to play with Maya's hair. She chuckled then looked over at me.

"Sorry. I was trying to give her a bath and she just bolted. How's the food going Pet?" She said. I blushed. Maya still called me that, not that I was complaining. It was frustrating sometimes seeing my friends wearing their necklaces and being free to do as they wish. Maya occasionally made me wear a leash, which was a horrible idea around a three year old who liked to grab everything. I've lost count of how many times she'd grab it and pull as hard as her tiny hands could manage.

"Good. Just letting them cool. How has work been?" I replied, setting the pan on the stove. Maya placed down Samantha and whispered something in her ear. A huge smile immediately appeared on her face and she charged off down the hall to her room. I heard the door close just as Maya pushed me against the oven.

"Work was annoying, like usual. Stressful. But I have my stress reliever right here" She growled, running her hands all over my body.

"Hey wait wait lemme move the pan!" I begged. She moved back a bit to let me pick up the pan and place it on the counter, then she grabbed my collar and pulled me forward into a kiss. I nearly melted as she broke it early and began kissing down my neck, finding my sweet spot and biting down roughly. Her hand sneaked up my dress and she pushed a finger into me.

"Ah ah ah. Gotta be quiet or the baby will hear" She taunted. I groaned and bit my lip to keep from crying out. She eased in a second finger and began to move them as fast as she could. I arched my back and threw my head back, letting free a loud moan. Maya chuckled and pulled away.

Fucking tease

I pouted and she slapped my thigh.

"Now now. Wait until tonight. Don't be rude pet" She warned. I stopped pouting and turned back to the pan, which held a rapidly cooling pasta. I loaded them onto a plate and walked out of the kitchen to place them onto the table. I smiled as I turned to look out the window.

What a beautiful sunset. This place has the best view.

When Samantha turned One Maya decided we needed a new place to live. So she bought a penthouse and moved us there. Krystal kept her old house and shared it with Ellie. The penthouse had a pretty big kitchen, a Master bedroom with an attatched bedroom, a spare bedroom for guests, a dining room, a living room, and of course a new Red Room. I looked down and rubbed my wrists, which had been marked from the cuffs from earlier events.

She's still into some very kinky shit.

Just as I was about to go get Samantha, I was roughly turned and slammed into the table with my arm being twisted behind my back. It wasn't enough to hurt, but it did feel uncomfortable. Maya laughed from behind me. She had been careful enough to avoid the plates.

"Such a whore. You're mad I left you hanging earlier? Fine. I'll relieve you only if you beg me to" She Purred. I was more than happy to obey. I ground against her and begged as loud as I could whisper. Having Samantha not hear us was difficult sometimes. Maya usually just gagged me if I got too loud. She kicked my legs apart and I soon felt her press the toy against my core, then ram it all the way in. It hit all the right places and left me a struggling panting mess. She went hard, ruthlessly giving me what I begged for. I lingered on the edge, squirming uncomfortably.

I want to cum. So so badly

"Mistress. Mistress please please please" I begged. I knew Maya knew what I wanted. She picked up the pace and let out another laugh.

"Does the whore want to cum? Well if she wants to she's gonna have to beg some more." She replied. I was deadly close and practically seeing stars.

"Please! Mistress I wanna cum! Please!" I squealed, gripping the table hard. She chuckled and gently rubbed my back.

"Such a needy whore. Cum" She ordered. I arched my back and let out a much too loud squeal as I came. Maya let me go and I stood up, shakily holding onto the table. She smiled and held up the toy for me to clean. I did as she wanted and she grabbed a paper towel to clean it and put it back in the bag I didn't notice was on the couch.

"Good Girl. Now go get Samantha for dinner" She said. I quickly grabbed some water then rushed down the hall to my daughter's room. She was on the floor playing with her dollhouse. I crept up behind her and grabbed her under the arms, lifting her up high. She squealed and hugged my side, laying her head on my shoulder. I carried her all the way to the table and sat her down in her high chair. Maya was already eating. She sent me a smirk.

I helped Samantha cut up her food before digging into my own. What still sucked was I could only eat two times a day, though I got to pick when those times were. When I was pregnant I had to eat three times a day, but that was because I was carrying a baby. Now I wished I was still pregnant.

"Mommy?" Samantha called. I picked up a napkin and wiped the sauce she had smeared all over her face before answering.

"Yes sweetie?"

"Why were you crying? Did you get hurt? And what's a whore" She asked. Maya nearly choked on her drink. She burst out laughing while I turned red.

Kill me now

"No uh. Mommy is just uh..acting. Yes acting. I might get an acting job someday and I want to be really good. And uh. When you're older Mommy will tell you" I said, hoping it would be enough to convince a three year old. Samantha thankfully just nodded, then asked Maya if she could have cookies for dessert. She laughed and agreed. I stood up to clear the plates, lagging behind as the pair of them disappeared into the kitchen. The sun had vanished and the ocean water below was now almost black. I looked out into the water and sighed.

Is this really where I belong?