Chapter Four

(Time Skip)

I was about 3 and a half hours in and the no sound was driving me insane. It had gotten colder and I shivered, feeling the cold wind (but not hearing it) biting at my exposed body. I was hungry and incredibly thirsty. They really had left me here, retreating to the other side of the beach. I cursed to myself for being so stupid.

I could of been laying next to Mistress, covered by a thick warm blanket and drinking probably another soda since beer wasn't an option to me, yet. I could of been talking with Melina and watching the others play in the sand or swim. But no, I had to be an idiot and get myself punished. Suddenly I felt my ankle cuffs being taken off and then my wrist cuffs. I fell into the sand, having no strength to pull myself up due to how long I had been in that position.

Large strong hands pulled me up and carried me bridal style for a couple of minutes before dumping me onto something soft. A blanket. I tried to talk, forgetting I had been gagged before. The headphones were pulled off and I instantly tried to sit up to hear everything.

It was quiet except for the wind, the sea waves, and the occasional bug. My gag was next and I licked my lips once I smelled food. I was so hungry. Suddenly I was pulled into someone's lap. I went to protest, but the threat of being put back on my pole made me shut up and sit quietly. I heard muffled talking farther away and instantly recognized Mistress. I squirmed in her direction, eager to go to her and be warm. She would feed me for sure. But whoever was holding me tightened their grip. I whined until someone pressed something close to my mouth. Food. I instantly bit into it and the taste of rice exploded onto my mouth. They gave me spoonful after spoonful until it was all gone. Then my Blindfold was pulled off. I was in Mason's arms, surrounded by Jade, Melina, and Amber. I instantly squirmed to get away but Mason stopped me and shook his head.

"Don't..our Owners are talking and they ordered us to silently take care of you. If we talked they threatened to put us where you were" Jade whispered. Melina looked at the floor. Mason fed me again then left me curled up in a blanket. Jade had gotten me a water bottle. I drained it instantly and curled up again.

Suddenly I feel a presence. I opened my eyes and looked up. Straight into the eyes of my Mistress. I quickly sat up and trained my eyes to her boots. She laughed from above me and harshly grabbed my chin, forcing me to look up at her.

"Have you learned your lesson pet? Or do you need longer time. Im sure you can last longer now that you rested a bit" She said, smiling. My blood ran cold at the thought of ever being in that position again. Instead I sat properly on my knees and bowed my head. I didn't care who was listening and who would judge me. I needed to stay on her good side.

"Your pet is very sorry for displeasing you Mistress. She will never do it again. She promises" I said quickly. I heard Daniel call out that he had told her so and Mistress promptly ignored him. She lifted my chin again and stared me deep in the eyes. Then she grabbed my collar and dragged me over to a chair and sat down. I sat on my knees in front of her, waiting for her to tell me something.

"Hmm. Pleasure me and maybe then I'll see if you are really sorry" She snapped, crossing her arms and spreading her legs. I instantly went forward and pulled her dress up and her underwear down. She gasped as I plunged in and swirled my tongue as best as I could. She bit her lip and gripped my hair tightly, much tighter than before, I decided to try something. I licked her quickly, dipping my tongue in as random times just to keep the pleasure up.

"Am I a good girl Mistress? Sky is a good girl right?" I said between licks. She didn't say anything and I feared that I was making her angry by asking. But she gasped and bit her lip again.

"Holy Fuck..Yes! Sky is a good girl" She panted. She pulled me closer by my hair and I licked harder. She finally came and I made sure I got every drop. Once I pulled away she was panting and ran her hand through her hair. Her eyes were closed for a second before she opened them again and weakly smiled at Me.