Chapter Eight

Sky's POV:

The elevator finally stopped and once the doors opened she simply walked out and took a seat at her desk. The room was of course mostly white. But she had a big purple leather couch against one wall and a small loop imbedded into the wall. Probably to tie something there. Or cuff.

Geez. Does everyone on this island have pets?

"Mistress?. May I ask a question?" I paused, waiting as she was typing into her computer. Still ignoring me, she plugged a usb into her phone and the computer and opened up the weird app. She connected to their WiFi and then began setting something up.

Is that how she set up her house? It's controlled by a remote and her phone?

"Testing Floor 17 shock" She said, smirking at me. I shrieked as the electricity flowed through me. I fell to the ground as it continued. I began to pull at my collar, forgetting it was no longer my collar shocking me. Finally it stopped and I shakily got to my feet.

"See. Now I'm sure you don't want that again, because a machine won't stop if you beg for it to. If you black out it'll send someone to pick you up and take you back to this room, regardless of if I'm in here or not. Technology is great is it not? Now. What's your question Pet" She said. I gulped. Someone had to come up with and engineer all of this stuff. And according to her I was filled with different panels and such to make sure I got the "full experience".

"I..was going to ask if everyone on the..island has pets.." I stumbled over my words slightly, still shaken up from the shocks. She chuckled.

"Hmm. No. Some Business men have them but keep them here for some "extra fun" at work. Then they go home to their wives. There's a room on each floor where pets stay if it's overnight. At 11:30pm if you're still connected to the building it will give you a warning shock and tell you to go to that room and lay down. It'll get stronger if you don't comply and eventually you'll get a level five and just get dragged there" She explained. I nodded.

"W..what about Woman. Like you and Miss Krystal" I asked. She laughed at that and pulled me closer by my leash, sitting me on her lap. Her hands began to rub my legs and I closed my eyes at the weird feeling. I was wearing yet another purple dress and black heels, so it wasn't a very comfortable feeling.

"Most of them have pets that are boys. I think me, Krystal, and Mara are the only ones with female pets. A woman used to have one but, she lost interest and, had her retired." She said, moving her hands a little further up.

Retired?

"Retired?" I asked, echoing my own thoughts.

Did they let you go back home once they grew bored of you?

Maya licked my ear and pushed me off her.

"Don't worry about it Pet. It isn't gonna happen to you anytime soon. Now run along, go find someone to talk to. I'm busy." She said. I quickly picked up my leash and hurried out of the room.

The hallways were bare expect for a few guards, 2 walking back and forth. Neither of them spared me a glance. I stopped to admire a painting and that's when something or somebody slammed into me. I was knocked to the floor along with whoever hit me. I scrambled to my feet and watched as two guards came shooting from around a corner and grabbed the person, a girl. She shrieked and squirmed and struggled to get away, to no avail. One picked up his gun and slammed it against her head, knocking her out.

I backed up. They both looked at me.

"Well well Well. Do we have another runaway pet?. Hmm?" One said. The other grabbed the unconscious girl and began to drag her somewhere. He pressed me against the wall and I struggled to get him off of me.