22.Trouble

What the hell.

She looks mad, I should be careful and not say anything that would offend her

She looks mad, I should be careful and not say anything that would offend her. You look at the guard standing near the cell.

[Y/n]: "Ummmm, excuse me."

Guard: "Hmm? You want to get in?"

[Y/n]: "Yeah."

Guard: "Are you sure? She is pretty unstable."

You nod. She gets closer to the invisable metal and touches it, a door appears.

Guard: "Just don't get too close to her."

She opens the door for you and gets out of your way. You walk in and a huge smile appeared on the chained girls face.

???: "So you finally came! Got tired of waiting for you."

[Y/n]: "So why did you wanted to see me?"

???: "Just because you're asking I can already tell that you didn't side with us, too bad."

She works with the three of them that's...perfect.

[Y/n]: "I would never side with you, and now I'm even more sure after what your friend did."

???: "She really tried huh? Heh and yet she still failed."

Why is she talking like she saw everything?

[Y/n]: "Just join us, it will be a lot easier this way."

???: "If you said that to her then you should already know the answer."

You instantly remember what the wolf girl told you. (We just want control nothing more.)

[Y/n]: "Is that all?"

???: "Yeah, now you can go and die for all I care."

[Y/n]: "You sure are heartless but if you decide to change I'll be around."

You leave and go outside to visit Florence. Now...where did Lily told me Florence was. You look around for a bit. I should ask someone.

???: "You look lost."

[Y/n]: "Huh?"

You turn around but there's no one there, except for other furrys walking around in this village.

???: "Up here~"

Only now you understood who it was.

[Y/n]: "I did get lost...a bit, I forgot where Florence place was."

She lands on the ground.

Fortune: "So when will you start spending time with me?~"

[Y/n]: "Can you please wait a bit longer for that?"

Fortune: "Well, ok but just because you seem busy right now, I won't hesitate to take you by force next time."

[Y/n]: "To...where?"