°Chapter 11°

I was downstairs, almost tearing the house apart in despair. Pillows were thrown all over the floor, ornaments were all messed up and I grabbed my head in my hands, a strangled scream coming out of my mouth.

Dad, Sandy, Cole, Mason, the twins and Parker had gone out to who knows where, so I decided to try find my phone, which I was failing at so far.

As I was about to throw another pillow on the floor, someone cleared their throat and I looked up with a scowl as my eyes met Jaxon's. He raised his eyebrow at me and I ran my hand through my hair, resisting the urge to punch him in the face.

"Where did you put my phone?" I growled and he smirked, leaning against one of the couches. I could practically feel steam coming out of my ears as he pulled it out of his pocket and waved it in the air as if it was nothing.

"You mean this?" He chuckled and I lunged at him, trying to grab my phone but he easily held above his head, since he was taller than me.

After a few minutes of me trying to jump up and grab it, he rolled his eyes and shoved it to my chest, making me stumble backwards. I checked to see if I could turn it on but it was dead. "Oh Emily, you're too easy, maybe we should toughen you up a bit."

My eyes widened and I froze, narrowing my eyes at him. What did he mean 'toughen me up a bit'? His grin spread more across his face and I clenched my fists.

"What do you mean?" I questioned but before he could answer, Luke entered the room followed by Liam. They looked in between Jaxon and I before looking at the mess around the room.

"What happened in here?" Liam asked and sighed, as if none of this surprised him. He chucked a few cushions back on the couch but couldn't be bothered to do anymore as he stood up straight and turned to us again.

"Anyway, c'mon Emily, we're going shopping. Jaxon and Liam are coming too." Luke said, grabbing his keys off the table, and Jaxon was about to whine in protest but Luke sent him a look which immediately made him purse his lips.

"Yep, let's go." Jaxon falsely cheered and I rolled my eyes, crossing my arms over my chest before re-thinking my attitude and uncrossed them again.

"Why are we going shopping?" I asked but started to walk over to the front door and pull my shoes and jacket on.

"Do you want to stay in clothes that are way too big for you?" Liam asked and I shrugged, looking down at the big hoodie I had on with -luckily- my jeans.

"It's quite comfortable." I admitted and followed Luke out of the front door, Jaxon and Liam following close behind.

Luke and Jaxon got in the front, whilst Liam and I got into the back and I buckled my seat belt as Luke pulled out of the driveway.

"Okay Emily, you have to stay with me at all times, so don't wander off." He told me sternly and Jaxon stifled a laughed, and coughed as his 'disguise' which was useless.

"What? Can't she walk around on her own or is she too scared?" He teased me and I scowled, narrowing my eyes at him. Luke smacked the back of his head and he whined, making me smirk, but Jaxon just stuck his tongue out at me.

We soon arrived at the mall and the four of us got out. Luke told Jaxon and Liam to meet at the food court when they were ready before they both went off together, leaving Luke and I.

"So," He cleared his throat, making me turn my head to him. He shoved his hands in his pockets and gestured for me to start walking with him. I complied and we began making our way through the automatic doors. "What shop do you want to go to first?"

......................................

It had been a couple of hours and I already had lots of bags. We were at the food court, sat at a table near to the entrance and Luke suddenly stood up.