Forks

Elizabeth was jolted awake by her mother shaking her, quite vigorously at that.
"Get up dear! We leave for the airport in an hour and a half"
She practically skipped out of my room after making sure her daughter wasn't about to go back to bed, her happiness evident.

Elizabeth groaned, so today was it,the D day. However, looking at her mother's enthusiasm, she couldn't help but smile. If her mother was happy then that would have to be enough.

From the very start it had been her and her mother, Elizabeth's father left them when she was only five, leaving her mother to raise a young child all on her own. She had sacrificed a lot of things for her, her youth and passion being one of them along with pretty much anything concerning herself. It was always about Elizabeth, her education, her happiness, her wellbeing and to be quite honest Elizabeth herself hated it. So, when her mother had come up to her two weeks ago, eyes anxious, telling her about Forks and how they'd offered her a better position, with a better pay and more benefits, Elizabeth instantly agreed, even if it pained her immensely. It was the least she could do for her mother.

Finally getting out of bed, Elizabeth bee lined towards the bathroom, taking a quick shower. It was a must, something about water just made her feel whole, which is why she went to the pool atleast three times a week. Changing into her already chosen outfit, she put on a concealer, some mascara and a nude lipstick.

With everything set in place Elizabeth and her mother made their way to the airport, after a quick breakfast

They reached the airport an hour earlier than necessary, but it turned out for the better since the second she stepped stepped out of the cab and onto solid ground she was surrounded by her friends, from school, from her dance studio and even the friends who she occasionally sang with at cafès. She felt herself being hugged one by one by alot of people. Tears were shed, small gifts given, good wills sent. All in all it was a beautiful farewell that made Elizabeth feel both blessed and extremely emotional. That state carried on well after the whole ordeal was over and they were on the plane.

The entire ride was spent sleeping. She wasn't the biggest fan of airplanes and preferred sleeping on flight, it helped through turbulence and the long hours of remaining stationary at one place. The long flight eventually came to an end just like any other flight and she found herself being awakened by her mother
"Izzy darling wake up, we've just landed"

Groaning she sat up rubbing her eyes before getting out of her seat and taking out their hand carries from the over head compartments. She always carried the heavy loads in the house being the stronger of the two, her mother was fragile physically despite being one of the strongest people Izzy knew. They were at the Washington airport, their ride was supposedly outside waiting for them.

Just great Izzy thought more fucking traveling, how could my day get any better. She paused suddenly, the amount of sarcasm packed in each word was shocking even to herself. She took a deep breath, calming herself. She could do this, for her mom. Her mom was worth everything she had so this was nothing. She'd suck it up and go with this just so her mom would be happy.