Anger

"hey girl,what happened? Why are you upset.?”

The girl slurred eyeing sanaya sitting beside her,fuming in rage.

“kisiko jawab dena tha per nahi de payi.”

Came sanaya’s reply as she glared towards Sanyukta’s direction through the crowd.

The girl followed her gaze only to find sanaya was glaring the same girl she had bumped with,earlier.

“who? That girl?

Mujhe bhi usko ek jawab dena hai.”

Sanaya averted her gaze from sanyukta to her friend,passing her a curious look.

“tumhare sath kya kiya usne.?”

“earlier she bumped with me,but didn’t appologise instead went away telling it was my fault.”

The girl snorted,making sanaya roll her eyes.

“so now what.?”

“let’s show her real place.”

The girl smirked whispering something to another girl,and sanaya smirked on hearing her plan.

“ye vidushi ka phone lag kyun ni raha hai.?”

Sanyukta muttered to herself dialling vidushi’s number for the second time which went unreachable yet again,much to her dismay.

Typing a quick message to her ,she turned to face her colleagues instead found a girl standing  infront of her,smiling down at her.

“kya   tum sanyukta ho.?”

The girl asked raising her brow.

“haan.”

“tumhe Nirman sir bula rahe hain,uss taraf.”

The girl pointed across the hall,thus sanyukta nodded her head.

“oh ok.

Guys mai abhi ati hun.”

Murmuring at her friends sanyukta started making  her way across the hall followed by the girl with a glass of drink still in her hand,when suddenly she was pushed from behind making her feet stumble,throwing her off balance for a moment.

Regaining her balance she looked back to see who it was to push her,when there was a loud screech from the sideways making her head snap to that direction that instant.

“WHAT THE HELL .?”

It took a second for sanyukta to acknowledge that the drink had spilled from her hand on the girl’s dress because of the push,who was now shouting in her high pitched voice.

“tumhe thik se dikhai ni deta? Pehle mujhe dhakka marti ho,phir mere dress pe drink girati ho?

Who the hell are you? And who invited you here.?”

“i’m sorr..mainee jaan bujh ke ni kiya,kisine mujhe pichhe se  dhakka ..”

Before sanyukta could complete ,sanaya stood up cutting off her words short.

“Right .tum toh kuch karti hi nahi ho,sab apne aap ho jaata hai.

Meri friend ne bataya tumne pehle bhi usse dhakka diya tha,i’m sure tumne gussa nikalne ke liye jaan bujh ke kiya hoga y e.”

“mujhe kya koi aur kaam ni hai?

Wese bhi mai apki friend ki tarah nahi hun jo itni si baat yaad karke baithungi,maine ye jaan bujh ke nahi kiya hai bas itna hi explanation de sakti hun.”