questions

Sanyukta glanced in between him and the biscuit packet before pushing it away on the table,staring back towards  out of the window.

Randhir rolled  his eyes pulling the packet near her,en she repeated her action much to his irritation.

“just eat it Agarwal.”

He groaned glaring her in the dark.

“maine maanga tha.?”

She retorted back  staring up to him,shuting his mouth that instant.

“pure room me dhundne ke baad mujhe ye ek hi packet mila,baad  me bolna mat ki bhuk lagi hai.”

He scoffed walking back to his chair.

“just mind your own business shekhawat,mujhe bhuk bhi lagi hogi toh mai tumhe ni bataungi.”

Came her quick reply ,and silence filled the room afterwards.

Shrugging he opened the packet and started  munching over the biscuit while she put her arms around herself to get some warm since it had started raining outside .

While eating Randhir stole glances at her if she had decided to drop her stubbornness and  eat ,knowing she can’t control her hunger but there was no sign of her giving up ,instead she looked lost in some thoughts.

Staring  at the light rainfall she could feel the cold breeze passing by en she felt herself shiver a little.

Already her being with him locked in the room was bothering her to a core,her heartbeats were fastened which was something she hated right then and the hunger added her misery.

After the lunch she couldn’t even get some evening snack,all thanks to Nirman and his extra files  hence now her stomach was almost grumbling just when an idea stuck her mind.

Getting up from the chair she rushed towards the window glancing down en to her luck pipes were connected there exactly what she was searching for ,making a quick smile appear on her face.

Randhir furrowed his brows together watching her turning to him parting her lips as if ready to speak something ,then shut it a  second later with her small  smile dropping down then she turned around tring to climb the window panel.

“what are you doing.?”

He couldn’t help but asked.

No reply.

“maine pucha kya kar rahi ho tum.?”

He repeated walking up to the window.

She didn’t bother to reply instead dropped her sandals first down to the ground and started climbing down from the panel putting her foot on a pipe.

“what the   hell Agarwal?

Pagal ho kya? Upar aao.”

He scolded once after getting what she was trying to do.

She glared up to him for the interference but nevertheless continued what she was doing.

Even though she was getting soaked in the rain but the agenda was to get out of the room ,and the building as well hence she less cared about getting all wet.

“Agarwal tumne suna nahi maine kya kaha? Upr aao ABHI.”

He gritted his teeth angrily trying to hold her hand to pull her back but she fast enough to keep it away from his reach.

“get lost shekhawat,mujhe yahan ni rehna toh mai jaa rahi hun.”

She shouted in the rain.

“are you mad or something>?