long night

Sanyukta stared at the guy’s retreating figure from the crowd and pouted in disappointed before withdrawing her head from the space of Randhir’s hand thrust in his pant pocket.

Her disappointment didn’t last long seeing others were still dancing around hence the smile returned on her face and she started making her way through the crowd.

Not even an inch she had moved with her imbalanced steps a strong hand pulled her back to her previous place making her bump with the figure as a result.

Blinking at the hand which had clutched her wrist she uppered her lashes up to Randhir , whilst blowing a strand of hair covering half of her face due to the sudden pull.

“shekhawat,choodo mujhe dance karna hai.”

"Just stay here.

Yahin pe dance karo. "

He said firmly not loosening his hold.

"Ugh. Mujhe partner bhi chahiye.

Bina partner ke mai lungi dance kaise karungi.? "

She whined.

"Tum... Tumne drink hi kyun kiya  ?

Ek kaam Karo mere sath hi dance karlo. "

He huffed ,and the next moment she laughed out loud.

"Tumhe dance aata bhi hai kya.?

Sirf pair hilana jaante ho.

College me bhi ni ata tha. "

She shook her head attempting to walk away only to be pulled back again, this time  with a little more force that her face stilled an inch away from him.

Randhir joined their palms pushing her away and at the same time pulled back swirling her around, making her giggle.

"Wow.

She looks happy. "

Vidushi commented taking a sip of her drink.

"hmm...

That's why i pulled you back to here. "

Parth murmured beside her eyeing Sanyukta and Randhir dancing from the counter.

"Tum itne bhi buddhu ni ho jitna dikhte ho. "

Vidushi rolled her eyes.

"Seriously?

Itna sab karne ke baad ye compliment de rahi ho?

Aur isko rehne do ,sanyukta ki tarah tum bhi talli hogayi toh mai Randhir ki tarah tumhe sambhalne ni wala. "

Parth chipped taking away the drink glass from her hand, whereas vidushi frowned.

"Sach me ni sambhaloge.? "

"Obviously not.

Randhir toh Sanyukta se pyar karta hai, mai tumse thodi koi pyar karta hun?

As a friend tumhe car ke trunk me daal dunga. "

"You are so mean parth kashyap.

I hate you. "

"Feelings are mutual. "

Vidushi gritted her teeth at his mock reply and folded arms across her chest looking away from him.

"Hey babe want a drink.? "

A random guy slurred leaning over the counter, eyeing her from head to toe.

"Tere jija ji bhi baithe hain yahan, hame bhi puch le. "