Unpleasantries

The moment Sanyukta slumped down on her chair to take a moment to calm herself down, the realisation came flying in her brain.

Randhir just left her office and would be back in an hour directly to meet Nirman and top of all she still had the briefing to do.

"damn.! "

Cursing for one last time she hurriedly got up from the chair clutching the file in her hand and rushed out of the room ,only to find Randhir standing near the wall leaning his back on it doing something on his phone and his posture seemed like he was waiting for someone, or probably her?

Sensing her presence he looked up from his mobile and gave her an impressive look.

"Good decision Agarwal, now follow me. "

Her mouth fell open at his order as he started walking away without waiting for her reply ,but nevertheless she followed him quickly opening up the file.

"Sir aap chalte chalte briefing sun lijiye, parking tak toh pura bhi ho jayega,aur hum lift se nahi stairs se jaayenge zyada time milega. "

She blabbered arranging the papers inside the file, making sure to follow his shoes wherever they were leading.

Randhir who had no intention on hearing her, didn't reply keeping on walking and suddenly slowered his pace seeing the peon coming walking hurriedly  from the front with a tray of full of coffee mugs ,and his attention wasn't certainly not on where he was going.

As the peon came parading towards his direction Randhir stood aside moving his gaze back to sanyukta, who just  halted her steps outta curiosity as to why he had stopped but it was too late.

One moment she saw the peon almost bumping with her with all the coffee mugs in the tray, and the next moment she was pulled with a jolt and bumped with Randhir instead ,with the file  scattered on the floor.

The peon's eyes widened, clutching the tray in his hands tightly to prevent it from falling  then turned to face them with an apologetic look, earning a glare from Randhir.

"Dhyan kahan hai tumhara.? "

"so... Sorry sir. Sorry madam aapko laga toh nahi.? "

The peon asked, sounding concerned.

Sanyukta who was too surprised in the moment, now moved her gaze from Randhir to the peon shaking her hand.

"nahi kuch ni hua hai. "

"Phir bhi sorry madam, mera dhyan ni tha. "

"ab sorry bolke kya faida?  Agar ek sec bhi late ho jaata, vo pura tray madam ke upar girta, phir kya karte tum.? "

Randhir scolded him, meanwhile Sanyukta cleared her throat speaking up.

"It's okay.

Tum jao."

"umm..mai file utha deta hun. "

The peon offered looking down at the file, laying on the floor.

"nahi nahi thik hai tum jao,mai utha lungi. "

She denied politely,stealing a glance at Randhir who stood keeping mum there.

"ji thank you madam. "

Passing her a smile the peon walked away from there, when Sanyukta started to move to collect the file but felt herself stuck.

Looking down she realized Randhir still had his arm around her waist which he had done to pull her as an instant action, then her eyes suddenly flew up to the surroundings and found they were currently standing in the working hall where all of her colleagues were eyeing her, or precisely her and Randhir together.