Vidarth

Randhir pursed his lips in a thin line throwing a glare at her, which she returned faking a smile on her face.

"Have a good day... Sir. "

And then she was gone from his cabin, without waiting for his further reply.

Randhir cleared his throat biting back a groan, then resumed his work as if nothing unusual happened few minutes ago.

On reaching her office back sanyukta slumped down on her chair then gulped down a whole glass of water in a go.

It felt weird.

Weird to answer back him like the old college days, weird to think of their rivalry again.

But she couldn't ignore his taunts ,insults all the time, right?

Someone had to answer him and make his mouth shut.

And if he can't really mind his own business and was hell bent to low her esteem then let it be; he wouldn't get any less from her from now on.

"Sanyukta, Mr Shekhawat ne files sign kardiye.? "

Nirman's voice broke her chain of trance ,thus she stood up from her chair nodding in positive.

"yes sir. "

She forwarded the files to him, which he checked quickly.

"Thodi dair pehle call kiya tha maine Mr shekhawat ko, unhone kaha tum kuch zyada hi jaldi me thi wahan se ane ke liye.

Yaad rahe sanyukta, ye mera dream project hai aur isme kisi ki bhi wajah se koi bhi problem ho mai bardast ni karunga. "

Nirman chirped pointedly.

"i know sir.

Actually Mr shekhawat ka office mujhe kuch khas nahi laga, usse toh achha ye hamara office hai.

Issliye maine socha kyun na jaldi wapas aake project pe kuch kaam karlun,bas issliye maine unhe request kiya tha files jaldi sign karne ke liye. "

She reasoned, watching Nirman's facial expressions suddenly changing to slightly impressed.

"hmm.. Get back to work. "

"yes sir. "

Once after Nirman left she released a sigh of relief.

The hope was not to lose her feelings once again in the rivalry to the same person all over again.

--------------
As the night appeared Sanyukta and vidushi were having dinner together, when parth came walking in pushing the door open.

"door locked ni tha.? "

Sanyukta asked in surprise.

"as always. "

Came parth's quick reply,making both the girls look down at their respective plates.

"umm.. Achha mai tumhare liye plate leke aati hun. "

Sanyukta offered,noticing vidushi twitching her lips at him.

"kya bana hai.? "

He enquired.

"Almost sare tumhare favorites vo bhi vidushi ke hath ka. "

"phir rehne do. "

Parth muttered flatly walking up to the couch of the hall.

"huh?

Kuch hua hai.? "

Sanyukta raised her brow at both of them.