Suggestion

With Randhir trying to maintain a trained smile on his face, Sanaya brought up her face in an attempt to kiss him, but he was quick enough to pull himself away from her hold.

"Not now.

I want everything inbetween us to be special after marriage. "

"aww i love you baby. "

Sanaya smiled widely.

"and you already know whom i love. "

Was his response en he watched her smile getting wider assuming it was her he talked about, only if she knew.!

"I have to leave for office now, you know I want to finish my works early so that we can have a peaceful marriage. "

He spoke keeping up the fake smile.

"i can't believe you are giving so much effort for us.

I can't wait to be called Mrs shekhawat. "

As soon as sanaya finished her line, Randhir went rigid for a moment recalling him calling sanyukta by this surname frequently before their misunderstandings happened.

"Kya hua.? "

Sanaya snapped her fingers in front of his eyes,and he blinked clearing his throat.

"i should leave now. "

With that he left not uttering a single word further, leaving Sanaya to enjoy her victory.

"Randhir aur mai.... Shadi?

Dad ko bataungi vo bhi khush ho jayenge. "

She jumped on her feet rushing to upstairs to get her mobile.

------

There Randhir reached Sanyukta's office to attend the early morning meeting called by Nirman himself, and made his way inside only to meet with Parth on the way.

"Good morning Mr shekhawat. "

Parth greeted him showing up a smile.

"kahan the itne dino se.? "

Randhir asked straight raising his brow.
"Ah thoda kaam me busy tha.

Tum batao kaisa chal raha hai sab.? "

"Evening ko free ho?

Cafe chalenge. "

"Coffee me.? "

Parth faked a girly voice, earning a pointed glare from Randhir in return.

"date pe ni puch raha hun, kuch baat karni hai urgent. "

"okay."

Parth twisted his lips, and then they entered the working hall.

"Hi sanyukta. "

Parth waved at her while walking past her desk.

"Hi pa... "

Sanyukta paused herself finding Randhir's intent gaze on her, hence she furrowed her brows together glaring him.

"Agarwal come here. "

Randhir ordered and her glare was replaced by a blank look.

"Huh.? "

"Miss Agarwal come here. "

Biting back a groan Sanyukta glanced around the audience watching them curiously, before getting up from her seat walking towards him.

"Yes... Sir.? "

"tumne kal jo file ready ki thi, usme kuch faults hai. "

"uh nahi maine double check kiya tha. "