Kiss

Sanyukta averted her gaze from Randhir’s back o her colleagues looking visibly surprised , meanwhile  Nirman along with his advisors stood confusingly yet awkwardly watching Randhir,who seemed  least bothered of their reaction at that time.

“so should we go to the upstairs.?”

Randhir repeated raising his brows,thus this time none disagreed.

“umm.yeah Mr Shekhawat we should head for the meeting.”

Nirman spoke getting his mind out of the confusing scenario ,to which Randhir nodded his head.

“Good.”

“please come this way.”

Parth led them towards the upstairs ,leaving others to enjoy the party behind whereas sanyukta clulessly kept watching Randhir’s back disappearing through the crowd.

“ye kya   tha.?”

Tanya was the first to ask breaking  awkward the silence .

“boss bhi confused lag rahe the.”

Joy added.

“vo jo  bhi ho,achha hua sanyukta vo Sinha ne tumse handshake ni kiya,vo kamina mera hath rub kar raha tha,idiot.”

One of her colleagues scoffed ,making sanyukta stare at her in surprise.

“haan vo jab se aya hai bas ladkiyon ko ghure hi jaa raha tha,achha hua unka meeting start hogaya phir vo chala jayega.”

Arjun chirped sipping his drink,then others too started their chitchatting ,meanwhile sanyukta kpt mum glancing at the stairs for one last time.

There sanaya who was silently watching all the drama silently from a distance gripped the glass tighter in her hand ,recalling how Randhir stood covering for sanyukta from the man and her jaw clenched in fury.

“ye sanyukta....

Phir se randhir ko apne jaal me fasane ki koshis kar rahi hai apni innocence dikhake,isko dikhana hi padega Randhir ki life me kaun matter karta hai.”

She murmured to herself quickly thinking something,then waited for Randhir’s meeting to get over.

-------------------------------------------------------------

By the time the meeting  finished and all came downstairs slow music was tuned on with couples dancing around ,and the moment parth reached downstairs sanyukta reached near him ,looking tensed a little.

"Kya hua.? "

Parth questioned as soon as his gaze fell on her.

"Parth vo maine vidushi ko call kiya tha party me ane ke liye, uska shoot toh khatam hogaya hai per bich raaste me uska cab kharab hogaya hai.

Vidushi ne kaha vo manage kar legi, per achha hoga ki tum jaake usse le aao apne sath.

Itna late hogaya hai, pata nahi koi milega bhi ya nahi help karne. "

She blabbered in a go .

"oh achha. Mai jaata hun, address vidushi se puch lunga. "

"okay. "

Parth left the hall after informing his manager to handle everything, hence sanyukta sighed turning around to go to her colleagues only to find Randhir standing there, staring at her only.

Randhir stood staring at her without blinking his lashes until sanaya came standing in front of him, blocking Sanyukta's view, thus he forced his eyes to look down upon sanaya.