Slaps

“what the hell.?”

Sanyukta shrieked before sprinting out f the kitchen towards upstairs ,and barged inside  her bedroom only to find Randhir had already  secured himself under the blanket over the bed.

“Shekhawat get up.”

She gritted her teeth in annoyance.

“shekhawat utho .”

She repeated as he refused to buzz from under the duvet.

Clenching her jaw  she took long steps towards his direction and pulled away the blanket with all her force making Randhir almost jump in fright.

“what ? sone do yar neend arahi hai.”

He faked a yawn sitting up on the bed.

“what the hell was that.?”

She gritted her teeth.

“What.?”

His gaze narrowed innocently.

“Don’t act innocent Shekhawat.”

“act? I’m born innocent.”

She threw a murderous glare at his comment before taking a deep breathe  then released it in order to calm herself down.

“kitchen me jo tumne kiya vo kya  tha.?”

“maine? Kitchen me?

Kya kiya tha.?”

He sounded clueless while looking at her intently.

“kiss.

Tumne mujhe kiss kiya tha.”

She reminded him via gritted  teeth and watched his face void of any regretting expression.

“oh vo…toh maine kaha na mai koi gift nahi laya tha issliye.”

He grinned earning another murderous glare from her.

“mai koi public property nahi hun jo jab chahe kiss kar doge aur maine maanga koi gift?

Tumhe toh khana bhi dena nahi chahiye tha.”

She fumed.

He stared at her for a moment in silence then pulled an end of the blanket which she was still holding in her hand causing her to lose balance and fall over him in a swift movement and a gasp escaped from her lips.

He brought his face up to her level with his breath almost fanning her face en he could feel her breathing slowing down.

“I know Agarwal tum abhi itna naraz ho nahi jitna pretend kar rahi ho,aur agar ho toh abhi mujhe thappad maar do tumhara gussa chala jayega.”

He murmured distancing their faces a little en rose his brows amusingly at her as she kept staring at him without battling lashes.

“kya?

Nahi maar paogi na mujhe…

He couldn’t complete as a slap came flying to his right cheek making rest of the words go down to his throat.

Sanyukta didn’t wait for his reaction walking out  of the room ,whereas his jaw dropped open whilst rubbing his cheek he just got slapped on before a deep frown appeared on his face.

“sach me maar diya ,ugh.”

By the time Sanyukta returned after finishing her left over works found randhir sleeping on his side of the bed ,hence she too laid down on the other side only to hear a loud groan coming from his side.