Curt words

"Sanyukta pehle mujhe khilao, mai laaya tha cake. "

Parth chirped excitedly, as soon as Sanyukta cut the cake.

"No.

Usko sabse last me dena, nahi toh ek aur bite ek aur bite bol bol ke pura cake nigal jayega. "

Vidushi groaned stubbornly, whereas Parth followed, Randhir chuckled and sanyukta shook her head at the duo.

She picked up a slice of cake feeding Vidushi who made her eat the cake back,before sanyukta turned to the other direction to feed parth, instead it slipped inside Randhir's mouth who was pushed by parth all of a sudden.

Sanyukta stared at Randhir in surprise, then at parth who silently pleaded her to go on, meanwhile Randhir tasted the cake overcoming from his shock.

Sanyukta quickly withdrew her hand awkwardly just when parth brought his face to the front motioning her to feed him the cake, instead she glared him putting the whole plate of cake on his hand before walking away from there.

"Hmm.. Tasty. "

Randhir commented beaming, thus vidushi shook her head at the two boys walking away as well.

Soon the dinning table was set with various dishes en all took their respective seats with parth beside Randhir on one side, and vidushi beside Sanyukta at their front seats across the table.

"The food is good.

Jisne bhi banaya hai achha banaya hai ."

Randhir quipped with his mouthful, in the mid of the dinner session.

"Thanks. "

Vidushi flashed him a smile.

"Ye sab tumne banaya hai.? "

Randhir narrowed his gaze suspiciously,to which she nodded her head as a yes.

"itna bhi khas nahi hai, zyada uchhlo mat. "

Randhir twisted his lips causing parth to choke on his food whereas Sanyukta psused her eating staring up to him, then at vidushi.

Vidushi returned her a knowing look with a light smirk playing on her lips, en Sanyukta released a sigh already knowing what her friend was assuming at the moment.

"You know what? We should party every weekend.

Sath me baithke khayenge aur peeyenge bhi, what say.? "

Parth sounded excited over his own words.,after a few minutes of silence .

"Good idea. "

Vidushi showed her thumbs up.

"so start karte hain iss weekend se.

Sab yahin milenge aur party karenge. "

Parth beamed.

"sab matlab kaun.? "

Sanyukta spoke up for the first time since joining the table.

"matlab hum aur kaun?

Mai, Randhir, tum aur vidushi.. Tum kisi aur ko bhi invite karne wali ho.? "

"nahi.

Per shekhawat hamare party ka part kyun banega.? "

Sanyukta asked straight, making both Randhir and parth look up at their direction.

"uh.. Sanyukta, vo bhi friend hai na,close friend..."

Parth trailed shrugging nonchalantly.

"nahi parth vo hamara friend nahi hai, vo sirf tumhara friend hai. "