I N K 6 ✔

When we finally left the office I realised how right Jodie was, the woman is amazing. She took all of Jodie's details down and gave us a rough idea of what the wedding will be like and she made sure it was us, she added Harley's into the design of the pictures and actual cake.

When Jodie finds out she's going to flip, Ghost will make her the happiest man alive and I'm glad they both have each other.

It didn't take us long to get home and settled back into routine. When killer asked us how it went we explained everything and told him how Khloe was okay with what we do.

I could tell he was shocked, which other wedding planner would be okay with hoisting a biker wedding. None, they would look at the leather and turn us away.

I went straight back to work when we got home, I had a shop to open I can't keep relying on my staff to do that when I'm the one that wanted the shop, I'm the one who should get up and open it everyday.

I couldn't stop thinking about Khloe.

She's too good to be true, when she laughed I could see it wasn't her proper laugh or when she smiled it didn't reach her eyes, I know I've only met this girl once but I've never felt like this before. Strange.

I wanted to know everything about her before I allow her into the clubhouse, we can't have strange people in here no matter how decent they seemed so I know the best way to find out is ask Kid to run a background check on her.

When I walked into the clubhouse I saw Kid sitting on the sofa with his laptop on his lap and a beer in his hand. As usual.

'Hey Kid, can you look someone up for me?' I asked him when I sat next to him.

'Yeah, who?' He said putting his beer down.

'Khloe Quinn, she's the wedding planner, just want to know she's decent before she arrives.' I said emotionless. If they think I even like her a little bit they will tease the fuck out of me.

'Course, gimme a few hours?' He said already typing away.

'Okay, give me a ring.' I said getting up and going to my room to sleep for a little while.

It wasn't long before I heard a knock on my door and heard a voice.

'Got it, get your arse up!' Kid's voice said.

'I'm up I'm up!' I said grumbling.

I got dressed and met him in the bar.

'So?' I asked him whilst the prospect gave me a beer.

'Khloe Quinn, 22. Graduated from University last year with an Honours in events, parents passed recently, no known next of kin. Adopted when she was 2. No known birth parents.' he said reading off the computer.

Then he whistled at the computer and I can see he got her picture up.

'What are you whistling at son?' Killer said coming over and looking at the screen.

I thought he would say something about her but we both looked at his face and saw it pale.
'Who's that?' He stuttered. He never stutters.

'Khloe, the wedding planner and Ink's new love crush.' Kid said laughing at me. Which made me punch him.

'No. no, it cant be true.' He said before he became even more pale, he looked ghostly white then he fainted. Which shocked us all.

What cant be true?

------------
Don't forget.

Follow

Comment

Vote!