I N K 2 0 ✔

What we didn't expect to happen on the night of Ghost's stag is to get arrested.

Arrested for assault and carrying an illegal weapon.

I knew something bad was going to happen, I just had a feeling.

Me and Khloe have had the best week and a half together, now I know there will be no chance in hell that I'm going to see her again.

We agreed that we would take things slow and get to know each other but to be honest with you I have fallen in love with the woman.

I didn't realise you could fall in love so fast, it's like falling asleep.

Very slowly then all at once.

I didn't get the chance to tell her or even ask her if she feels the same way.

I was going to tell her after the wedding but it doesn't look like it's going to happen.

We was having such a good night until a group of drunk lads turned up and started getting mouthy for no reason.

We just thought they were drunk and left them too it, but when we was outside and saw them all cornering a few women we know they weren't just drunk.

What we didn't expect was one of them to be a bent copper and get us arrested or even that they were all extremely rich and very 'respected' in the community.

I've been sitting in this cell for the last 12 hours and I know I'm due a phone call soon, I just don't know who to ring. Either Khloe or my father.

I know Ghost would of called Killer instead of Jodie, he wouldn't have wanted her to worry. But what I didn't expect was Killer and Khloe to both turn up and bail us out.

I could see she was pissed off with me when she wouldn't look at me.

'Khloe, please listen.' I pleaded.

'Nothing to say Blake. I'm pissed.' She said walking to her car.

'But-' I started to say.

'Blake your looking at 3-5 years. YEARS! What do you expect me to say? Oh don't worry baby I'll wait for you? I've known you for 3 months Blake! This wasn't suppose to happen! My brother is going to jail! The man I love is going to jail! ARGH!' She screamed before punching me repeatedly in the arm.

'The man you what?' I said shocked.

'The man I like. I can't believe this Blake I can't. No.' she said shaking her head.

'No, you said the man you love. You love me?' I said smiling at her.

'No I said like. It's too early to love someone' she said blushing.

'Don't bullshit me Khloe. You said love. You love me?'

'Fine! Yes I love you. Happy now?' She said narrowing her eyes.

'Now I'm going to lose you before we even had the chance to make it work. Oh my god why do I always do this to myself?' She started talking to me then ended up talking to herself.

'Your not going to lose me, it was defence they will only be able to pin us on our weapons Khlo, 12 months to 24 months, that's not a long time at all.. please don't give up on us. I love you too baby.' I said pulling her to me.

'You- What?' She said stuttering.

'I love you you idiot, please tell me you won't give up on us. We can make this work I promise.' I said so sure of myself.

'I promise, we will make this work.' she said smiling.

If only I knew then I was going to break that promise and fuck everything up.

------------
It's currently 3:17am here and I have work in less then 4 hours. Why am I awake? I have no bloody idea.

Hope you like this chapter! Sorry for the shock!👀

Uh oh! Did you expect that?

Next chapter is going to be a time hop!

What do you think is going to happen?

It's edited!

Don't forget.

Follow

Comment

Vote!