K H L O E 2 7 ✔

Making Bailey keep a secret was harder then I thought.

When we was at the zoo I actually decided that we was going to move to London, but we was going to surprise Blake. Easy right? Wrong.

That man has to know everything.

Even I struggled to keep a secret to him, we couldn't pack properly when he was still here so were going to be up to our necks packing within this week to get to London within a week.

A week!

Who decides to move within a week? Oh yes we do.

We wanted it to be a surprise for him, so we know he'll be expecting to come back here on Saturday because my father is meant to be taking him but instead my dad is going to take him to our new brand new house. Yes our. I've decided that I do want to be with Blake, it wasn't actually his fault he just felt betrayed which I understand.

He has been trying so much since his been here. I've decided to give him one chance, if he screws that up then well his lost me. I wouldn't stop him from seeing his child I ain't that much of a bitch.

Bailey has nearly slipped up a few times. Specially when Blake asks her about school, she wanted to tell him how she's excited to start a new school but she couldn't.

I've been in contact with my family and his family since i've decided to move, his mum was the one who will help move his stuff into the house and get it liveable until were there with the help of my mother, she is also the one who mentioned about transferring Bailey into her school.

My dad and brothers are coming to help me from this end. Kane couldn't come as he is the reason keeping Blake busy.

Since having Bailey I reconnected with my other brothers and finally had the courage to ask them why they have them road names.

Kieron is called kid because he still acts like a kid and Doc because he is a doctor.

When I told my mum and dad I was moving to London they both cried. It was hilarious seeing a grown man cry. I haven't seen him cry since he found out about Bailey.

Who knew a little girl could make grown men weak?

--------------

It's been 3 days now, 2 more days till the big move. I have spoken to Blake everyday since his been gone and keeping a secret is so hard specially when he asks me what we've been up to. I had to lie and tell him that I've been at work and Bailey has been with her childminder.

Dad and the boys arrived last night and they got everything in the van. My brothers are driving the moving van over whilst dad fly's with us. I'm actually very excited.

I cant wait to get settled now.

Bailey is excited to decorate her own room and make it 'girly' she said, in her own words because apparently i don't have girly taste. I laughed when she said that.

'Are you excited sis?' Kid asked me.

'Yeah, I cant wait. How's Lyla? You haven't told her have you?' I said narrowing my eyes at him.

'Of course not. You told me that you've knock me out if i did. I've seen you fight i don't want to be on the receiving end of them hands.' He said laughing.

When i was staying in London, a croweater called me a whore because I was pregnant, I knocked her arse out and told her if I see her again she'll be dead. I think she believed me because apparently nobody has seen her since.

'Shut up, I was hormonal I don't fight.' I said seriously which made them all laugh.

'You're a Jackson of course you fight. It's in your blood' Dad said chuckling.

'I don't need to fight, that's what my brothers are for.' I said punching Kyle in his arm when he looked shocked at me.

-------

It's finally moving day, I haven't answered my phone to Blake all day, I know if I answer I'll slip up and tell him because I'm so excited.

Our new house is 10 minutes from the clubhouse and Blake's tattoo shop which means we will have to go a different route to get there so Blake doesn't see our cars.

We finally pulled up to the house and it looks more beautiful then the pictures.

I know I only have a few hours until Blake turns up thinking his going to the airport so we try to load all the boxes into the house and the garage so he can't see anything from outside and hell be shocked.

'It looks amazing mummy!' Bailey said excitedly.

'I know baby, its our new house. Me you and daddy' i said giving her a hug.

'When is daddy coming here?' She asked me looking at me.

'Not long baby, lets go sit down for a little while whilst we wait!' I said excitedly to her.

It didn't take long till we heard a car pulling up from outside and a door slamming. I heard Blake's voice before I saw them.

'What are we doing here? I need to get my flight soon killer.' He said annoyed.

'No you don't. I cancelled it.' Dad said to him laughing.

'What the fuck! I need to go see my girls!' Blake growled at him.

'You will.' Dad said still laughing, that's my queue to open the door.

'Welcome home daddy!' Bailey screamed when i opened the door.