K H L O E 1 1 ✔

I left.

I left the clubhouse and I left London, I went back home.

Lyla is designing Jodie's dress so I know she couldn't leave whilst in the middle of doing it, but I couldn't stay there.

I didn't judge him.. did I?

I just didn't want to end up falling for someone who has no feelings for me what so ever. I mean we've only known each other for a few months, I shouldn't be feeling like this so soon.

I would of just been another notch on his bed post, he can have anyone and I know he wouldn't settle for little old me.

I've been back home for the shortest times and I already miss London, I miss Lyla and Jodie and I can say I miss seeing the guys everyday. They treated me like I was part of the family in such a short period of time.

It's now a month till the wedding and nearly everything is booked. We just have to make sure the catering is sorted with the select meals that Jodie and Kane want and then everything is complete.

Charlie is actually still back in London, I told her to stay till the wedding and deal with any last minute arrangements.

I was about to pour some wine when I heard my phone ring. I was disappointed when I realised it was the private investigator and not Blake.

'Hello, this is Leon Thomas, can I speak to Khloe Quinn please?'

'Speaking' I sighed.

'Hi Khloe, I'm calling you with information about your birth parents. If you could come to my office any time tomorrow morning we can discuss what I have found.' he said politely.

I couldn't believe I actually forgot. With everything going on I can't believe I forgot I was looking for my parents.

'That's great. Is 1pm okay for you?' I said nervously because from tomorrow ill know more about my parents, ill know if they are alive or if I have more siblings.

'That's brilliant, see you then. Have a lovely evening Miss Quinn.' He said before hanging up.

I was shocked and nervous, I still couldn't decide if I wanted to know my real parents or if I just wanted to know that they are still alive, maybe they don't want anything to do with me, maybe that's why they gave me up.

They are in prison or actually are dead, you never know anymore.

I kind of hope they aren't either and they are happy and healthy so I can make the decision when the time comes.

In the end I ended up finishing a bottle of red wine and eating my body weight in carbs till I fell asleep.

I was on my way to the private investigator's office to see what information he can actually provide seeing as he didn't have that long to look, maybe they weren't hiding.

It didn't take long to get there, when I arrived I saw the receptionist on the phone, I didn't wait long till he hung up and spoke to me.

'Hello, How can I help you?' He said smiling.

'I'm here to see Mr Thomas, I have an 1pm appointment. Khloe Quinn.' I said smiling back.

'That's correct, if you take a seat over there someone will be with you shortly.' He said pointing to the waiting room.

'Thank you!' I said cheerfully. Maybe this day won't be so bad..

It took about 10 minutes for someone to actually come and collect me before showing me the way to Leon's office.

'Come in.' I heard after I knocked.

'Ah Miss Quinn, a pleasure.' He said standing up and offering me his hand.

'Hello.' I said sitting down after shaking his hand.

'Right, this file here is everything you need to know about your mother and father.' he said sliding a file over to me.

'Oh wow, that's big.' I said looking at the thickness of it.

'There's a lot of information about your family.' he said laughing.

'Take it home give it a read, let me know if you need my assistance for anything else.' he said standing up.

'Thank you so much for your time and effort.' I said handing him a check.

'Thank you.' He said smiling.

I did take it home, and I did read it, to say I was shocked was an understatement. I was basically living with my family for nearly two weeks.

Lorraine Smith
Age - 40
D.O.B - 12/07/1947
Address -
23 Chelsea Manor
London
SE13 8DE
NOK - Sister Laura Smith.

Kayden Jackson
Age - 40
D.O.B - 01/02/1947
Address -
The Kings Clubhouse.
Unit 3
Flat 8
London Avenue
SE26 7HR
NOK -
Sons-
Kane Jackson.
Kevin Jackson
Kyle Jackson.

I am planning my brothers wedding.

------------
The truth is finally out!?

What do you think is going to happen?

It's edited!

Don't forget.

Follow

Comment

Vote!