I N K 1 8 ✔

Killer finally came around about 10 minutes after fainting. You could tell he thought it was all a dream.

'What?' He asked Lorraine.

'Khloe is your daughter.' Lorraine said slowly and clearly.

'I have a sister?' Ghost interrupted Killer before he could say anything.

'Yes you do. It's nice to see you again, I'm glad you remember me.' Lorraine said to him.

'Why wouldn't I? Your my mum?' Ghost said confused which made Lorraine narrow her eyes at Killer.

I have never and I mean never seen a grow man turn deadly pale from one look of a woman, specially the president of the Kings.

'You remember me?'

'Yeah?' Ghost said even more confused.

'Omg baby!' She said running up to him and giving him a hug.

'Hi mum!' He said laughing.

I turn and look at Khloe and see her looking at the two with a smile on her face, this was all her doing.

'Khlo?' I said quietly to her so she could look round. She raised her eyebrow still smiling.

I pulled her to me and gave her a hug.

'Hey Inky.' She whispered to me.

Inky was her nickname for me, she said she wanted a unique name for me something different compared to 'Ink' like everyone else calls me.

'So you like me aye.' I said teasing her.

'Shut up you like me too.' She said laughing

'I do, I have since day one I was just blind!' I said seriously.

'Me too, it's not everyday you have a hot London boy come into your office with a sexy accent.' she said laughing

'Hey! I'm not a boy. I'm 100 percent real man.' I said tickling her.

'Course you are.' She said laughing

'Can I talk to you?' I heard Killer say, I turned round and saw him looking at Khloe.

'Course daddy dearest. What would the big bad killer like to talk about?' Khloe said with a tilt of her head.

'What?' He said confused.

'Nothing. What do you want?' She asked him with the least bit of interest in her voice.

'I want to just say hi? I don't know. I didn't wake up today thinking that I have a daughter that's 22 years old.' He said annoyed.

'Well who's fault is that?' She said sarcastically.

'I didn't know about you so how is that my fault?'

'Because you kicked my mother out for the club whore. Who does that? She said narrowing her eyes at him.

'No, no it wasn't like that! She was cheating on me!' He said.

'No, you cheated on her and had another child. Well children. So don't think she's in the wrong when it's all you!'

Killer cheated on Khloe's mum?

Amelia a club whore?

What the actual fuck?

'Let's all calm down before things are said that you both will regret. Khlo lets go.' I said standing up and pulling Khloe away.

'Hold up! Why are you dragging my daughter away from me?' Killer said trying to step in front of me.

'I ain't your daughter now you arsehole. it's 22 years too late.' She said before walking away. I just shrugged my shoulders at him and followed her.

I heard her mumbling to herself..

He is a no good nunchuck

Waste of man.

Chop up his body.

Feed him to my dogs.

Well buy dogs to feed his body too.

I finally caught up with her and pulled her to a stop.

'You have dogs?' I asked which made her realise I heard it all and she got embarrassed.

'No but I will buy some and chop up his body and feed it to them.' she said proudly like commuting to a murder was fine.

'Your going to get along just fine with me.'

Just fine.. I laughed to myself.

------------

Hi guys! I'm sitting here instead of getting ready to make sure you all get a chapter today. I won't be updating today as my cousin graduates🎓

Hope this will keep you satisfied till tomorrow!

What do you think is going to happen?

It's edited!

Don't forget.

Follow

Comment

Vote!