I N K 1 2 ✔

Since Khloe has been gone I've worked myself nonstop for a month, I've done more tattoos in this month then I have in 3 months.

Dedication is the key. I haven't been around the club much, I don't want them to see the old Ink. I'm not the same play boy I was. I don't need booze and girls to help me anymore, I thought I did but all it took was a smart arse judgement blonde to prove me wrong.

If it wasn't for her I would still be sleeping my way through the club and drinking more then I should.

I started going back to the gym, I have visited my mother more and I just feel so much better in my self.

The last time I was at the club was 2 weeks ago when Killer 'summoned' me in because he had a job for me, apparently we had problems with our protection on a woman we look after.

See the thing that's different from our club and the rest is that we protect people, girls men kids old people, everyone that needs protection come to us. A week before Khloe and Lyla turned up we had a young mother turn up begging for help away from an abusive baby father. What we didn't expect to happen was him to put a tracker in the baby's nappy bag and find them. So we relocated them again, they are now on their way to Scotland with one of our prospects.

'Hey Blake!' Charlie said walking into the shop.

'Another tattoo?' I said laughing at her excited face.

'Of course!' She said walking over and sitting down at my station, ever since they arrived Charlie has came in here every week to get a new tattoo, she's got so many little ones that you can't actually see.

'How's work?' I asked her knowing Jodie is a handful.

'Stressful, I didn't realise how much Khloe actually does, no wonder why she drinks every night.' She said laughing.

'Not that She's an alcoholic!' She said really quickly not wanting me to think bad of Khloe.

'I didn't think she was, everyone likes to go home and have a drink.' I said laughing.

'What do you want done today?' I said getting my bits ready.

It didn't take too long to tattoo her, she always has simple things.

'You do know Khloe isn't always like that.' she said surprising me when she stood up.

'What you mean?' I said confused.

'She doesn't judge, it's just all the woman of the club putting things in her head, she recently got out of a bad breakup and she didn't want to be used.' She said getting her purse out.

'Don't pay, you know this.' I said shaking my head. They are doing this wedding at such short notice and working their arses off, the least I can do is give free tattoos.

'Thanks, and I mean it. Khloe likes you.. she's just eh how do I put this? She's afraid of being hurt. I can see you like her, maybe start off slow.. text her?' She said shrugging before walking out..

I let her words soak in.. the girls always gossip so I understand that they would tell her my track record but does that mean she really didn't judge me?

I can't believe I called her a bitch..

I was being a twat and let my anger get the best of me, maybe when she comes back we can sit down and talk. Settle things out, I hope she actually listens.

------------
Oh Charlie spoke some sense!
Will she listen?

What do you think is going to happen?

It's edited!

Don't forget.

Follow

Comment

Vote!