Chapter Forty-Two.

They pull up outside of Mary and Peters, Charlotte is on the phone to Sally and Billie taking about the possibility of everyone going out tomorrow night.

"Want me to go in and get them?" Ben asks a he turns off the engine and undoes his seatbelt.

"Would you mind?" She whispered, pulling her phone away from her face to lean over and give him a kiss before he got out.

Once he was walking up the pavement to the front door, she turned her attention back to the phone call. "Quick change of subject, while Im alone for a couple of minutes, are you both listening?"

"Yes!" They said in unison. "What's up?" Billie asked.

"I'm going to ask Ben to move in with us. I think anyway. Is it too soon?"

"Aww! Really? That would be great! Its hardly too soon hun, you've been living at his for a few weeks now." Billie gushed.

"Its the next progressive step. You know he'll say yes!" Sally said. "Why don't you just stay at his? Like Bill said, you're already living there." She added.

"We could but three of us and a dog in a two-bedroom apartment, isn't exactly spacious though. Bonny will have room to grow and Rosie loves playing outside too."

"It does make more sense him moving in to your place." Billie said.

"Good point. Another good point is you can also make more noise in the house without the risk of Rosie hearing you both." Sally said making Billie laugh and Charlotte blush.

"Sal." Charlotte groaned. "Its not all about sex!"

"Whatever, I've seen how you walk the next day! Might have to change his name from banana man!" She laughed.

"He's obviously good at it though." Billie chimed in giggling. "Based on what you've told us that is."

"More than good! Jesus Christ he's definitely better than good but hes so lovely, caring, supportive, perfect really." She felt her face warming up just thinking about it. "I don't understand why Jen kept cheating."

"Because shes a slag? A tramp? A hoe? Take your pick!" Sally said bitterly.

"Some people just don't appreciate what they've got." Billie says with a calming tone.

Charlotte sat smiling at her friends. They really were like the little devil and angel on her shoulders. When she noticed Ben, Rosie and Bonny walk out the front door her smile grew. When Rosie naturally took hold of Bens hand, she felt her eyes well up and her heart soar. "They're nearly at here, so I'm going to go. Talk to the guys when they get home. I'll talk to Ben tonight. We can meet at Danny's all being well. Have a few and then decide where to go next."

"Sounds like a plan. We haven't been out in ages!" Sally says. "Message us and let us know!"

"I will! Love you guys!" Charlotte says as Rosie climbs in and Ben lifts Bonny up.

"Love you too!" They both said before they hung up.

"Everything ok?" He asked her as he climbed in. She turned to look at him and smiled. Starting the truck, he started to pull away while they waved goodbye to Mary who was stood at the door.

"Everything's perfect!" He smiled back at her. "How was school today sweetie?"

"Was good! We need to do some writing about what we did over the weekend and give it in on Monday." She smiled at her mum and she sat fussing Bonny.

"Well, in that case, it's a good job Ellie has asked if you want to go see the Lion King with her and Adam tomorrow and then have a girlie night and sleepover!"