Chapter Sixty-Two (NSFW).

"Night sweetie." Charlotte whispered as she tucked a sleeping Rosie in to bed and kisses her forehead.

As she headed towards the stairs she noticed the ground level in complete darkness. Turning back round she saw a slither of light coming from their bedroom. Guessing Ben was in there she made her way in to the room to find it empty but the toilet flushing told her he was in the  bathroom.

Changing out of her clothes and in to her pajama shorts and vest, she snuggled up in bed and lay looking at her ring with a smile on her face. Completely lost in her thoughts she didn't notice Ben stood in the door watching her.

"Did we do well picking it?" He whispered as he walked towards the bed, causing her to startle slightly.

"We?" She whispered as he climbed in beside her and lay facing her.

"Rosie helped me pick." He smiled. "We saw something bigger but then she spotted this one and we..."

She cut him off with a kiss. "It's perfect! I love it! I love you." She said against his lips.

Rolling her on to her back, he hovered over her and gave her a slow, deep kiss.

"God I love you." He let out a moan as he felt her hand snake down his stomach and past the waist band of his joggers. Letting out a hiss as she took his semi hard member in her hand and slowly started to pump him.

"Ben... Make love to me... To your future wife." She whispered and he brought his lips back to hers. He felt her hand withdraw from his growing cock, making him whine into her mouth.

"My future wife." He sighed.

She pulled away from him and grabbed his hand, kissing his palm she moved it towards her soaked sleep shorts. His fingers slid in side of them and found her wet, warm core. She whimpered when she felt him slip his index finger inside her, moving it in and out.

"More." She cried out to him.

"Shhh baby, don't wake Rosie."  He mumbled into her neck as added another finger into her, curled them so he could hit her sweet spot, making her moan again. He suddenly pulled them out and put them in his mouth. He hummed before pulling them out and kissing her so that she could taste herself on his tongue.

He got up off of her and crawled off of the bed. Grabbing her ankles he pulled her down towards the edge. Letting out a surprised shriek as he did, she let her legs hang over the edge. He bent down on his knees and pulled down her shorts, throwing them towards the laundry hamper. Turning his attention back to her, he started leaving a trail of kisses up her leg. When he reached the apex of the thighs, he attached his mouth to her clit and sucked. Charlotte's hips bucked up in pleasure and she bit her lip to keep stop her from moaning too loud. He licked up her juices and swirled his tongue around her entrance.

"Ben..." She let out a gasp as he thrust his tongue inside her. "I need you in me!" She said breathlessly and he smirked.

He stood up from his spot at the bottom of the bed and took off his tshirt. Getting on her knees she quickly crawled to him, kissed him deeply as she freed him of his joggers. His cock sprang free and she wrapped her hand around it.

He let out a hiss but she silenced him by planting a kiss on his lips as she started to stroke up and down, feeling the pre-cum drip down onto her hand. She pulled away and lifted her vest up over her head before crashing her lips back against his.

"Ready?" She mumbled into the kiss. His hands grabbed a hold of her ass and she let out a moan. He turned her round and gently pushed her down on to her stomach. She lifted her ass into the air, giving him a good view of  how wet and ready she was for him.